Issues accessing the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shinami is having trouble viewing the forum. This is what it looks like when she tries to access it:

http://i.imgur.com/vtXzkW2.png

Would someone look into this / is there anything Shinami needs to do on her end to fix it?

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I've looked into it & it seems that the Tutors were all kicked from their primary group (I'm guessing it's a custom group made by admins?), but as a result of the board reset, they're not even in the "Registered" group. I don't think there's anything I can do, but I think shinami should contact Myst if she can.

EDIT: If shinami can get on her profile, see if she can change her group to Registered in Group Invitations in the User CP.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Correct. Certain users with special user groups lost their default permissions.

I should have fixed the ones I found. Tell me if there are any more that were overlooked.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Yay I can see the forum now! Thanks for the quick fix! Though I'm now wondering how long the new forum has actually been up, hah. I assumed the whole time everyone was locked out while Hentai upgraded.

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

EmperorOfEmpoleons said:
Mine isn't working and it says about 90% of the threads don't exist..

That's because 90% of the threads don't exist anymore, after the crash the post tables got corrupted resulting in the loss of said posts and threads.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Whenever we move to the new server, which will probably be sometime in the next few weeks to a month.

Also please don't necro threads like this :I locking to prevent further discussion that has nothing to do with the main topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.