Issues running Oremo and Set Param

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Dany Mont, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Dany Mont

Dany Mont Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hi there!
    I recently bought a windows 10 computer and the first thing I thought was making my VCCV English voice bank, but when u try to run Oremo and Set Param windows alerts me that it can run them because there are problems with some strings or something like that. I've tried re downloading it, erase it and even run them in compatibility mode using windows 7 but it goes into the same alert over and over again. Do you have any idea how to correct this guys?

3. Dangosan

Dangosan Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ahem...
    If you have problems with anything UTAU-related, please post in Q&A and Tech Support next time.
    Anyways, OREMO needs Japanese locale to work properly. To enable it, go to your Control Panel and select Region and Language, then look for something called Language settings for non-Unicode applications. Here's a tutorial for that.
    Also, here's another advice: in the same module you can set your number format. It is important to set your decimal symbol to a point before attempting any serious rendering or vocal development work with UTAU, otherwise your oto.inis won't do anything other than cutting the samples off at inappropitate positions.

4. Dany Mont

Dany Mont Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Thank you