It's Fukokun! :)

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's nice to see everyone here again at this splendid new forum! I'm Fukokun, creator of Fuko Zonbi and the new unreleased project TangentSynths. :smile:
I work mainly with CV and CV-VC UTAUloids, I can program pitchbends and edit USTs to an extent, but I can't draw. I also make reclists.

I know some Japanese and some French (more of the former, though) and plan to be a linguist when I go to college. I assume my continued work with languages and phonetics (with UTAU) will assist me in my dream!

I am a minor, but I have worked with Shakespearean acting since I was little. I live in the USA. I love acting and writing, I am a  HUGE Sherlock and Doctor Who fan, I love psychological anime (Mirai Nikki, Stein;s Gate, etc) and I am looking forward to meet with everyone here! :smile:

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh~ Kawaii Fukkun~ OHAYO~<3 -shot- <3 We have much in common~ ;D psychological anime the besto. I love acting but I get stage fright whenever I go on stage OTL (-remembers the tragicness-) but writing and drawing is my besto passion desu! <3 -shakes hands- Nice to meet you again Fukkun~

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Hen! ;3; I'm so honored! Thanks so much!!! m(_ _)m

@Yanyuu~ It's great to see you again~ <3 I hope we can become better friends! ^^

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hay there <3
This is such a nicely written introduction! I also appreciate your enthusiasm for languages~ C:

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! :smile: Thank you very much! What languages are you interested in? ^^