i've lost my reg key for UTAU shareware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I Would Give You My Key But... That Would Be Against The Law
[doublepost=1501369447][/doublepost]
okay, thanks, I would like to lock this post now... how do I? whatever I need an admin to do it then.
You Do Need Admin Or To Know The Password For A Admin Account On Your Computer

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
if it is the case, kindly piss off
I feel like this sentence was uncalled for, and has contributed to an increasingly confrontational and antagonistic atmosphere.
Although this thread may soon be ending, could we all remember for future threads to be constructive and helpful?

I wish OP luck with resolving their issue- whether it be via file recovery, repurchase, or using the already fully-functional free version of UTAU.

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
I feel like this sentence was uncalled for, and has contributed to an increasingly confrontational and antagonistic atmosphere.
Although this thread may soon be ending, could we all remember for future threads to be constructive and helpful?

I wish OP luck with resolving their issue- whether it be via file recovery, repurchase, or using the already fully-functional free version of UTAU.
Sorry I had no intention of sounding rude but it sounded to me so that it was fake and the OP was just trying to get a key for UTAU since he said he was in the fandom for 2 years, he should know how nearly nothing changes in the usage if you don't have the key, I still apologise.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry I had no intention of sounding rude but it sounded to me so that it was fake and the OP was just trying to get a key for UTAU since he said he was in the fandom for 2 years, he should know how nearly nothing changes in the usage if you don't have the key, I still apologise.

It still shouldn't of happened on the first place. You can't tell someone to "piss off" without being rude, it simply doesn't work like that. And it's not your sole choice to decide if he's lying or not.
It's poor conduct and makes a bad example for future members.

It's not a matter of "nearly nothing changing" it's that they already bought it once and don't feel as though they should have to again.

Hopefully they can resolve their problem, good luck to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.