Voicebank J.c.

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Animé Fan submitted a new Showcase Item:

J.c.

J.C. is a devoted romanticist and dreamer, often getting influenced and later carried away by his own fantasies; in spite of his unusual mannerisms, he's actually very misunderstood and friendly. An avid Korean pop, J.C. knows a lot about the Korean Wave and occasionally exclaims "mansae" whenever he's feeling happy or infatuated. Because of his childlike demeanor, J.C. has difficulty understanding adult subjects and gets bothered whenever nobody answers his questions. He also becomes squeamish at the sight of skimpy clothing, especially the ones that reveal too much buttocks. J.C. has a twin brother named K.C.

J.C. owns a penguin named Winky.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
IS THIS UTOOT A VIP BECAUSE I LIKE HIM ALREADY~!
I love the color scheme on this XOTA ^^

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Ohh hahaha sorry. Haru haru is a song made a KPOP group named BIGBANG and their fans are called VIPs ^^
Oh, I see. In that case, yes; in fact, J.C.'s a huge K-pop fan of any kind of K-pop band. I'm not into K-pop so I wouldn't have known, but J.C.'s voice provider is.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I see. In that case, yes; in fact, J.C.'s a huge K-pop fan of any kind of K-pop band. I'm not into K-pop so I wouldn't have known, but J.C.'s voice provider is.
JC is so adorable~ I hope the best for the XOTAloids ^^

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I feel like my bab would be a VIP, a Carat, and a L.O./\.E.
You mentioned BIGBANG(who I do love), he was based off of Jeonghan, and he has an append called Ren.
You knew this was going to happen, @Piia

Reactions: Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I feel like my bab would be a VIP, a Carat, and a L.O./\.E.
You mentioned BIGBANG(who I do love), he was based off of Jeonghan, and he has an append called Ren.
You knew this was going to happen, @Piia
I HAD A FEELING YOU WERE THE VOICE PROVIDER XD