-OPEN AGAIN!-【JOIN UTAU HUMAN PROJECT!】Member Applications! +Details

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So if you wanted to be a producer but you liked to use certain vocal gimmicks in your works (like chops)/like to work with effects on vocals in the track, would you need to apply for producer and vocal manipulator?

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So if you wanted to be a producer but you liked to use certain vocal gimmicks in your works (like chops)/like to work with effects on vocals in the track, would you need to apply for producer and vocal manipulator?

If you want to edit the vocals of the song, you can apply to be a producer/mixer! The effects are part of mixing. This falls under music.

Reactions: Buck

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
We are finally starting to send emails to the accepted applications, as well as to the applications we feel need further evaluation! Please keep a look out for any messages if you've applied!
Thank you so much!

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
IMPORTANT NEWS: Deadline Change

Hey everyone! The application deadlines for UHP are being changed from April 22nd to April 11th! Sorry for such short notice, but the amount of applications has lessened, and as a team we've nearly finalized our choices! If you have yet to apply, the time to do so is now! We will be closing early!

Thank you!
[doublepost=1491577634][/doublepost]
will you get an email to let you know if you didn't make it in or is thta too much for everyone XD

I just updated the post to fit this answer!
We aren't sure if we're going to do that yet, we are contacting those who made it as of now, but I will check in with the team and see what they think we should do for people who didn't make it ^_^

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
We are no longer sending "rejection" emails, but we have finalized the team. There are a few backup choices in our pool of applicants, but we have more or less contacted everyone we wanted to contact. For the most part, if you have not been contacted thus far, it means we haven't accepted your application. We will most likely have applications open in the future once more, so even if you didn't get in this time around there is a chance for next time! Please continue improving and getting better! All of the applications were lovely! We could only accept so much of you!
[doublepost=1492466883][/doublepost]
What if I did not receive a notification e-mail (even if I didn't get)?

We were going to send emails to everyone regardless of if they were accepted, but it ended up being too much. For the most part, anyone who has not received contact by the point was not accepted. We still have backup choices, but there's only few of those. (I think only 2)

UHP is more or less finalized right now.

Reactions: kimchi-tan