Judge my tuning please...

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Her voice seems very shaky, and sometimes it's not on pitch.

That's all I can say. Other than that, I like it owo

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Dae-dae

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Her voice seems very shaky, and sometimes it's not on pitch.

That's all I can say. Other than that, I like it owo
Thank you. I probably have to fix some of the bends to make it work.

Reactions: Kale

elizaditton

Teto's Territory
I'm going to echo what Kale said about the UTAU's voice not being on the right pitch in some parts. Also, there's those parts in the tuning where the pitch goes up at the very end of the note for effect- I'm not exactly sure what that's called, but I think it may be best to have that effect sort of "spread out" more. Not to remove the effect completely, but to not have it used as often, or maybe to have it not go as high. :creepy: (But that's simply my opinion based on what I heard, so if you like it, then by all means feel free to keep it in there. :3) Aside from that, everything sounds great! Good job! I hope to listen to the full version if/when you finish it. :wink:

Reactions: Kale and kimchi-tan

Dae-dae

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to echo what Kale said about the UTAU's voice not being on the right pitch in some parts. Also, there's those parts in the tuning where the pitch goes up at the very end of the note for effect- I'm not exactly sure what that's called, but I think it may be best to have that effect sort of "spread out" more. Not to remove the effect completely, but to not have it used as often, or maybe to have it not go as high. :creepy: (But that's simply my opinion based on what I heard, so if you like it, then by all means feel free to keep it in there. :3) Aside from that, everything sounds great! Good job! I hope to listen to the full version if/when you finish it. :wink:

I was just using Renri as a tester I was planning on using a strong voice like M. Shuu or any strong(er) multi-pitch VCV bank.

Anyway, thank you!

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
She sounds very shaky and rather hard to understand especially as she hits past her range. Can i see a screenshot of the ust so far?

Dae-dae

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
She sounds very shaky and rather hard to understand especially as she hits past her range. Can i see a screenshot of the ust so far?

Ah sorry computer's acting up so I really can't do that right now, But put a lot of vowel Rests at the end of each part also most of the pitchbends are bearly straight more like squiggly like the vibrato. That is about it.