Just another average farewell post

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am sad to announce that I will be leaving shortly.

I have decided to withdraw from the forums for a while, mainly because I have nothing of value to contribute to 90% of the things that happen on here. I will probably return to UtaForum in the future, but for now it has served it's purpose.

I'm not leaving over issues with the community, just to be clear. I can handle those. It's just that I don't really know enough about voicebanks and microphones and otoing to have anything to say to most of the discussions about UTAU that happen, and those that aren't UTAU related are usually about topics I'm indifferent about or just dont understand.

I'm not quitting UTAU. I'm working on stuff as we speak, and I'm still hyped about VCCV (yay). I think I'm going to practice making super speedy rap because that's ma thang.

@oteto @Shirahime @partial @Monsake have fun with the fanclub. Keep the 2hu spirit alive.

@KineticIsEpic I will still help with Fluid if you want. I'll be checking my PM'S still for the next couple weeks so let me know

I will still be on soundcloud if you all want to talk to me. And of course, there is my humble little website :sing: both links in my signature

Peace out guys, I will return when I have time and knowledge to contribute to things.
I'm sorry

Reactions: partial