Kaichou Kogaku needs OTO.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Boosting this up for Shuga! Somebody come in soon, pleeease~ D':

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'll give him a go, if that's okay. I'm pretty confident with my oto-ing skills at this point and I'd be happy too. C:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Deeerp, Shuga's not around to answer...< m> But I'd say put them in, anyway. A lot of usts..or at least the ones I use..often come in hiragana more then they would romaji. .3 .

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay~ What I think I'll do is oto first then make a copy and put in the hiragana aliases so she can use whichever without having to go through and delete every alias.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Definitely sounds like a plan. 8D That way, like you said, she can use whichever she pleases. c>

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm plenty happy to do it~ :D

But, there seems to be a problem with the sound files themselves :sick:. Have you out the voicebank un-otoed? The sounds are really distorted and "burpish" sounding, and I think it's because they are recorded with a heavy tremelo. I know it's not the frequency files, I've already troubleshooted for that. I'd suggest re-recording with a consistant, steady sound instead of wavering tremelo. I tried oto-ing a few but it was to no avail. The only one that was "fine" was the a. D':

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Well, the thing was, I had someone else record him, since I'm unable to record such a deep voice.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Do you think they'd mind to re-record again more steadily? Else the program won't render the sounds nicely at all D: