Kero needs to frickin' socialize

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Heyo it's Adam, and I'm here with my UTAUloid Kero Atari; he's a little lonely so I brought him here to find some friends and perhaps a lady, eh? XD
Name: Kero Atari
Nationality: Italian, Japanese Descent
Dislikes: Loud noises, big animals, light
S.O.: Pansexual/Pan-Romantic
Personality: Kero is extremely annoying but very sweet, and has good intentions despite his ability to drive people up the wall easily.
Voice Sample: [soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nani_kerohii/wip-male-utauloid-kero-atari[/soundcloud]

I hope Kero can make a few friends! \owo/

-Adam

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haha aww, I know how that goes. xD He can always be friends with my Yuumei~ 8D Use her however you'd like. ^-^

WIKI

♥Voice Sample
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/c-l-bres/utau-meltdown-yuumei[/soundcloud]

I also saw you're doing an art contest, I'd love to enter but I'm no artist. :c I mean..I can do a decent reference sheet but as far as making it look gorgeous like some of these other artists..nuu. ; u; But I am very tempted by the thought of an original song..

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Ah Kero would love to be friend's with Yuumei~ also about the contest, no need for it to be fabulously pretty, I'd be glad if you entered ^^ :love: also I really like Yuumei's voice *w*

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hooray! c: Well, yay! Then I'll start sketching up something as soon as I finish cleaning my apartment. ; u;

Amg thank you. ; w; I'm always fretting whether it sounds good or not, especially some of her notes since I rolled most of her r's. ;orz

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awesome! Til then...I'll be cleaning. xD And thinking of that design, I have something in mind. oUo

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Holy crap Kero has a reaaaally pleasant voice~<3 I love it so much so soft and floaty and wow~ xD

Even though they're kind of weird and derpy, he can totally be friends with mine if you want ;u; I have three, the links to their wiki's are in my signature >u<

Voice samples, raw and not raw D;

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Ah thank you so much, I worked very hard on him >w< and your utau's sound quite nice as well =u= Kero would love to be friends with them too