(KIND OF IMPORTANT) Does anyone know anything about this rendering error

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
This doesn't regard the UTAU program itself, but rather a program I use for mixing. If I'm in the wrong place please move me.

Anyway, it's about this browser app for chrome called Beautiful Audio Editor. It sucks, but I usually am forced to use it due to circumstance (the mac I use for utau is not mine and I can't use it a lot, so I have to mix on a chromebook. So no Audacity or anything.)

Well lately, whenever I try to render something with reverb, or download it as a wav or mp3, it gives me this error:

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 7.07.09 PM.png

I don't know what any of it means, I have found no advice on their help page. I can still save the project itself but can't save any audio.

It's never done this before. It crashes a lot though when there's a lot of tracks, so I usually have to combine them to prevent this. It started after one of it's crashes, but it usually isn't negatively affected by reverb.

I have tried refreshing and restarting the app, I'm not sure what else to do though.

I know that not a lot of people use this, in fact I haven't anyone that does, but if you know anything about what the error might mean or how to fix it I would really appreciate it.

I really need to fix it because I can't make covers otherwise

If you could/need to look at the app, here's it's page on the chrome web store I would really appreciate anything at all:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/beautiful-audio-editor/okiblndpcefmebnkjnjfplijnelbcjmm

Thank you

Last edited:

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Okay. I went through the app but I can't seem to find anything that could change the bit rate in the program. From my limit knowledge on these things, I think it's saying that one of the tracks has a 48000Hz bit rate but the program only allows an export of 44100Hz so there won't be an rendering taking place.

To fix this, you'll need to convert the track from 48kHz to 44.1kHz in a separate program (I haven't seen any online link to do that) for example, a DAW.

Hope this helps in somewhere.

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Okay. I went through the app but I can't seem to find anything that could change the bit rate in the program. From my limit knowledge on these things, I think it's saying that one of the tracks has a 48000Hz bit rate but the program only allows an export of 44100Hz so there won't be an rendering taking place.

To fix this, you'll need to convert the track from 48kHz to 44.1kHz in a separate program (I haven't seen any online link to do that) for example, a DAW.

Hope this helps in somewhere.
ah, Okay, I'm going to try to do this in a different app. Thank you ;u;