Open PayPal Music OTO KLAD's Music/OTO Commissions

Discussion in 'UtaSwap' started by Kiyoteru, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Hiyama-sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I've opened commissions, since I'd like some pocket money to spend on music things (like instruments) and other junk. Since I'm going to school I obviously won't be able to work on them 24/7, so remember to be patient.

[hr]
    DMGs

$1
    Package your voicebank for Mac users in a clean and professional-looking file.

Please provide:
    - The voicebank
    - Icon (transparent background)
    - Any additional files
    >>> Omake folder (breaths etc)
    >>> Art references
    >>> MMD model
    >>> Demo songs
    >>> etc.

As well as what you would like the files to be named. The character.txt and readme.txt will be edited to look more aesthetically pleasing in the UTAU-Synth interface, as well as having my credit added.

The final file will be sent with a temporary upload, so that you may host it yourself in distribution.

[hr]

OTO

CV $2
    + pitch $1

Adjusted VCV $10
    + pitch $6
    (base oto generated and adjusted to basic fit)
    Scratch VCV $15
    + pitch $10
    (fine tuned configuration)

CVVC Japanese $5
    + pitch $3
    CVVC simple (Chinese, Korean, etc) $7
    + pitch $4
    CVVC intermediate (French and similar) $10
    + pitch $6
    CVVC complex (English and similar) $15
    + pitch $10
    + VCCV™ $5 (licensing fee sent directly to Chezzie)

If the reclist is written by me, JeremyB796, Terindie, or Tsukine Sayuri, there is a 20% discount. (This does not apply to CV banks or VCCV™ banks.)

Payment is by PayPal Invoice. Please PM me about your OTO and let me know your paypal email, or email me directly to adlez.dysto@gmail.com

[hr]
    ORIGINAL SONGS

- Choko
    - loveinjushi
    - Adrian

Please contact me via email to adlez.dysto@gmail.com for music commissions. If the account you use isn't the same as your paypal email, please let me know.

Base price: $15 (Paid upfront)
    Working price: $8 per hour (Paid upon completion)

You can claim a spot in the queue for free, the base price will only need to be paid once your spot has been reached.

Examples of work can be heard here.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOM31MesX1W3li7CJOWxDLIqqoRHb6zKk
    http://soundcloud.com/dysto_p
    http://dystop.bandcamp.com

Favored genres: Electronic (especially trance)
    Weakest genres: Folk, orchestral

Vocalists
    • My own human vocals
    • Vocaloid Sonika or Maika
    • Macne Sasayaki (and any of my own private voicebanks)
    • Chipspeech
    • Any publicly available UTAU
    • Vocals provided by commissioner

All lyrics will be in English or Esperanto, commissioner's choice. The commissioner may provide their own. If the song is being commissioned for an UTAU voicebank release, the lyric language MUST match the voicebank language. (I heavily encourage commissioners to provide their own lyrics, as it will save MUCH working time and result in a lower price!)

To commission a song, provide all descriptions/reference tracks/ideas/concepts/lyrics/etc. for the song. If I accept, please pay the base price. I will then write short concept pieces based on the commissioner's requests, and have them select one to continue working on. After that, the base price is no longer refundable and the timer for the working price begins. Work-in-progress renders (along with hours spent and the current total working price) will be provided whenever I have made significant progress, or whenever requested.

I reserve the right to post it wherever I want (Youtube, soundcloud, bandcamp, social media) with a pay-what-you-want download that includes the instrumental version. If requested, additional things can be provided in the download (Such as an instrumental+harmony vocals, or project files like MIDIs and stems).
    I also reserve the right to have the song distributed through Loudr to platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, Amazon MP3, and Google Play. (If it features an UTAU and the UTAU's usage policy does not allow this, it will not be done.)
    If you are looking to commission music for a larger project (such as a video game), rights can be negotiated.
    If the commissioner provided lyrics or their own human vocals, they will be credited as a partner in collaboration, and I will not post the song to Bandcamp or through Loudr without permission.
    If there is to be additional media in association with the song, such as artwork or a video created by third party, I would prefer that the video be posted to my own youtube channel to serve as an example of my music and be associated with myself. However, this is not an absolute requirement. (If, for example, you're commissioning for an UTAU release, then I'd be happy for you to upload your own release video of the song.)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  3. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    Thread has been updated!

4. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    I would really like to be able to buy Avanna before the sale is over. I need just more than $25 to buy her. I am willing to do more artwork like these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    Post has been updated. Art has been removed, while properly-organized original song commissions are now present.

6. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    I'm available for VCCV™ English OTOing, but it would be in commissioners' best interest to wait a week or two for me to properly practice.

VCCV™ banks MUST be properly separated into folders.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  7. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    Just added DMGs! I did one for Alice's beta VCCV™.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  8. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    DMGs will not be available here, as I will be doing them for free requests.

9. DenzuSilvery

DenzuSilvery Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
  10. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    The bank looks to be one pitch, so it'll be $5. Could you please PM me your email so I can send the paypal invoice?[/QUOTE]

11. DenzuSilvery

DenzuSilvery Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    [/QUOTE]
    pm sent :smile:

12. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    From now on, instead of limited slots, there is an unlimited queue! That being said, it is first come first serve, because it would be too difficult to work on everything at once. If people are interested, I could allow people to move up the queue for a small price, in case you need your oto or song done sooner.

13. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    I'm kinda panicking right now because of American politics, so I'm switching my prices to Japanese Yen, for at least until I get Hiyama Kiyoteru. I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

Pupuomena likes this.
  14. Kiyoteru

Trophy Points
    Switching back to USD because I got Kiyoteru.