Kohaku Merru Acrobat: How to use???

Asuka deeeeeesu

Teto's Territory
Kohaku Merry's Acrobat is like... a stronger vb than normal right? So, my first problem is just, inputting it. It won't drag and drop it in. So, help in the most basic thing?

Asuka deeeeeesu

Teto's Territory
If you can extract/already have it extracted you can put the bank in the voice folder in utau if you can't do that you can follow this but not steps 8 and 9
http://all-about-vocaloid.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-use-utau-insert-voicebanks.html?m=1
It is in the voice folder. Every vb of her is compiled in one folder, which each vb in their respective folders. My problem is when trying to at least put it in UTAU. It doesn't ask me "Switch voiceback to *insert vb name*? (Use it where it is now without installation?)" <--- this thing. It just won't go in.
[doublepost=1489155745][/doublepost]
If you can extract/already have it extracted you can put the bank in the voice folder in utau if you can't do that you can follow this but not steps 8 and 9
http://all-about-vocaloid.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-use-utau-insert-voicebanks.html?m=1
Also, I don't think the Acrobat has the .wave files in it, 'cause I was planning on doing that too.

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
All voicebanks need .wav files there might be a problem with the way you put the voicebanks?? Does it show the other voicebanks for her??

Asuka deeeeeesu

Teto's Territory
All voicebanks need .wav files there might be a problem with the way you put the voicebanks?? Does it show the other voicebanks for her??
When I try dragging and dropping a folder of the vb (Retake Normal for example), it'll work. But doing it with the Acrobat won't. And yeah, there's no .wav file in the Acrobat. If there is, I can't find it, since it's multpitched.

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
Well utau won't read the voicebanks in the voice folder since there all in one folder and if there's folders like A3 C5 and such and you can't find the wav files in there it might've extracted wrong
[doublepost=1489157654][/doublepost]By reading it I mean like utau won't be able to find the file so that you don't have to keep staging and dropping the stuff in you'll just have to find it in the menu

Last edited:

Asuka deeeeeesu

Teto's Territory
Well utau won't read the voicebanks in the voice folder since there all in one folder and if there's folders like A3 C5 and such and you can't find the wav files in there it might've extracted wrong
[doublepost=1489157654][/doublepost]Like reading it I mean like utau won't be able to find the file so that you don't have to keep staging and dropping the stuff in you'll just have to find it in the menu
Then, I'll try extracting it again. Good thing I still have the .rar files with me. :D
[doublepost=1489157912][/doublepost]
Then, I'll try extracting it again. Good thing I still have the .rar files with me. :D
Yeah, extracted it again and the same thing appeared. I was wondering, "戯白メリー Acrobat【修正上書き用】" <--- this is the name of the folder. Did I just download the wrong folder?

Reactions: CarrotBunz

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, extracted it again and the same thing appeared. I was wondering, "戯白メリー Acrobat【修正上書き用】" <--- this is the name of the folder. Did I just download the wrong folder?

The caption says "For writing corrections" Perhaps you downloaded a oto/other parameter update? Which link did you click when you downloaded? iirc acrobat should be the end of the folder name.

Asuka deeeeeesu

Teto's Territory
The caption says "For writing corrections" Perhaps you downloaded a oto/other parameter update? Which link did you click when you downloaded? iirc acrobat should be the end of the folder name.
Hmm, so it's not the correct folder after all. Thank you for this! I'll redownload Merry's Acrobat and hopefully use it in my WIP Jitter Doll cover.
[doublepost=1489159244][/doublepost]
I'm not really sure from what it says here it's just called 戯白メリー Acrobat

Thanks for your help too! I appreciate the help I get in this community very much! <3

Reactions: CarrotBunz