Kokoro MMD Model

Discussion in 'MMD Models/Stages/Motion Data+MME' started by UTAUBeginner:D, Oct 1, 2012.

1. UTAUBeginner:D

UTAUBeginner:D Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    I really want to get a MMD Model out for my UTAU, Kokoro. But.. I have no idea how to do it, and i was wondering if anyone would help out? c: I'll put a picture of her. ^^
    [​IMG]

**Awkward Edit**
    She actually has an append now, and this post was in 2012.. I still dont have a model for her, which is okay. (My god, I have 13 utau in my project and only three of them have a model.)

I have PMD, BUT, I can't use it well. I only do simple edits, and my models aren't good.

3. SilverDawnArrow

SilverDawnArrow Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I could try if you like. I'm making a PMD for my UTAU and I'm OK for someone who has only being using PMDe for a few months. Doing some of the details might be a bit hard, but if you could pick out a base on DA I might be able to do something. You can look through some bases here: http://mmd-mall.deviantart.com/gallery/27547895.
    Just be warned, I will probably take a month or two because there are a lot of other things I do.

4. UTAUBeginner:D

Trophy Points
    http://amiamy111.deviantart.com/art/Ladies-Bases-VOL-1-READ-INFO-310284625 (third one)
    If you arn't able to use this base,
    http://mmd-mall.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=27547895&offset=0#/d5ep6gl Will do.
    But if none are usable, any base will do, as long as its not too too dark of a colour base.
    Sorry if it's too much..

5. SilverDawnArrow

Trophy Points
    I should be able to do this. I've only worked with a chested model once, but form the looks of this there are plenty of items avaliable to used. I can keep you posted on progress.

6. SilverDawnArrow

Trophy Points
  7. UTAUBeginner:D

Trophy Points
    :o Yeah! It looks epic~ Again, thank you for doing this~

8. SilverDawnArrow

Trophy Points
    I've encounter I slight problem with the model. You might not mind it but... the base has very... prominant nipples. I think this is because she comes from 3D Custom Girl. I might be able to remove them.

9. UTAUBeginner:D

Trophy Points
    If anything comes up, I don't mind you doing anything to correct it, again, if it's too hard to work with, you could always use another base.

10. SilverDawnArrow

Trophy Points
    Fixed it! It was quite simple really. Also, I'll tell you if I update with a picture so you don't have to visit my blog all the time.

11. Dangosan

Dangosan Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'll do it after your reference art.

12. SilverDawnArrow

Trophy Points
    I'm so sorry! I've been doing so much else I haven't been able to work on this!