- LanceLOTTE FanArt -

Shine

Teto's Territory
So, here is my first attempt to design somthing related to UTAU.

lancelottecolored.jpg

I drew LanceLOTTE, NaughtyPichu's UTAU.
Well, she is lovely! She deserves so much love, even if she is like a Newcomer in this UTAU world (I guess?).
LanceLOTTE is a tomboyish girl, she acts more like a man instead of a lady. Her design is something warrior related, I think, and I tried to portrait that to my FanArt.
I've made a few changes:
- Reduced the amount of armour in her body, just to make it more soft and...less heavy, maybe? xD
- Added other details like gloves, sleeves, long socks, and I tried to make her hair more volatile. (PS: In her original concept, she has a spiky hair due to the electricity in her body. I tried to draw that too, but a little softer. x3)

She is bounded (I dont know why, just a random idea who came to my mind e.e), and I tried to draw her head two times in a larger scale, just to fill the blank space.

Hope you all like it!Please, comment and give some feedback!
This is also a gift to NaughtyPichu :3

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ohmigosh, it's beautiful~ *O* -still in awe that someone actually made her a fanart-

I'm glad you took lots of liberties on her design~ It would make a beautiful alternate design, and I absolutely ADORE what you did with the bottom of the sword! And that cape... Ohmigosh... I love you~ -hugs- >w<

Shine

Teto's Territory
-huugs- Your welcome! There's no need to thank me! I'm glad you like it, really, really ;u; It's really good to get some positive feedback! :3
Like, I would love to try digital drawing, but I'm afraid the skills I've developed in traditional drawing and painting dont match to my expectations when I start using digital tables and programas like Paint Tool SAI. .3. I dont know, maybe someday ^^
Anyway, again, I'm the one who must say thanks!

It«s my firts time trying to simulate some movement in tissues, in this case, I've trying to simulate her cape flying around. .3.
I'm glad you liked what I've done with the sword! I dont changed too much, I added only a few gold details, nothing more. >w<

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've drawn with a tablet some, and it was a little hard to get used to for me since I draw looking really close to the picture, it was hard for me to look at the screen while drawing on the tablet... but I still want to buy my own tablet, because I really want to draw digitally too. It's definately different, though, but it's great because you can make the canvas really large and then zoom in to get really tiny details~