Leaving for a little bit...

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay I'm going to be leaving for a little bit since I've gotten really backed up with work and I just can't handle being online this week since I'm having anxiety due to all of the work I owe people. Not to mention I'm also extremely worried if my Galaco entry will get 1k views since I only have 40 and it has been up for 3 days (but that isn't the point). I can't go online, I procrastinate. I will still finish everything I owe people. School also starts in like a week and a half.... so I'm running out of time and my summer has been wasted.

Here is what I can remember who I owe(I'll take stuff off of the list as I finish it):
-PKLPikachu
I owe you cover art. I'm so sorry that it's been taking this long, it's unacceptable. I'm disappointed with my self since I been messing around wasting hours I could have been working on your picture. I'm so stupid. I'll finish tomorrow.

-Sakiscookie
I owe you a voicebank. I feel so bad, I think that you've been waiting some two months, maybe? I really am sorry. Especially since you're my friend. :sad:

-People on dA
I owe someone a render, I gotta record an audition, and I have a fanime to look after. I feel so horrible since I've taken so long to do all of these things.

I have to use Shin Noeko in a song. I promised to write originals for Melody Akita and Zelda Akita (and Lulu Onsei).

I've gotten really backed up, so most of you won't see me for a while. I'll still be on Skype and all that shiz, but currently I'll be staying off of tumblr, deviantart, utaforum, until I get all of this stuff done. I'm asshamed that I let my work load get so big.

Anyways....... see you guys later. I'll be back on time for my cover contest, which ends August 17th and I will also be returning to my mom's tomorrow. Thank you all for understanding!
P.S. I'll keep in touch with those I owe stuff xO