lookin for several voice actors! will give you anything

creamwolf

Teto's Territory
hi hi again!, i made a few utauloid designs a few months ago and i never got around to making voices for them, then again i wont have time to voice them all and its only so much i can do with my own besides a gender bend and a apend @.@ i have 3 female utaus and 3 male utaus in need of voices i dont really care who you choose ^^, ill link u guys to all the designs and wikis.

now lets see, i can offer you art, i can make web pages,and i can put a song together for you if you dont have time, give you the characters VB of course, hm just ask me, if anything else ^^

Diagonal

Momo's Minion
I'd be willing to offer my voice for a male UTAU. n _ n My voice isn't that great but I think I can pull it off.

I'll post the first UTAU that I've started working on about five days ago. Editing is not that great but I just pulled the cover off in a second to show an example of it's usage.  :3

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/jaime-ryugamine/utau-deep-sea-girl-haihai[/soundcloud]

creamwolf

Teto's Territory
:o wud u be interested in doin my twins? i altered thier costumes since i last been on so i have to re-update

Diagonal

Momo's Minion
I'm interested. :3 I take it one is male and the other is female?

:/ I'm really sorry but I won't be able to help anymore. My little brother just broke my mic.  e w e UGHGJAHFDJ. I'm terribly sorry but I won't be able to provide my voice any time soon. :T I might be getting a new mic in October but that's a long time.. So I don't know. > ____ < I'm so sorry.

P

PurinPuff

Are you still looking for voice providers? I can help you out. :3

HermyStar

Momo's Minion
I have a pretty wide range and can record a variety of female voice types. I'd be happy to help for a little oto configuration! :smile: