Looking for a female voice provider

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I want to create a new UTAU, and I need a female voicer :O Or, being more fair, a female voice.

I already made concept art on paper, and I will ask a friend if she can illustrate it for me. I wanted to have some voice samples done before asking her to do the art...

Now, back to the voice subject, I want the character to sound young and spoiled. She is a little spoiled princess XD Althought the idea is cliche, the voice might be unique hehe! Here is a videogame character voice who sounds exactly like how I want her to sound...

http://sta.sh/0nbcyqiffza

I plan on making a VCV voicebank, with two pitches. If you want to record more pitches (or just one pitch), it is up to you. If you are interested, feel free to leave a coment or pm me

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I could try, but I have an UTAU of my own who will be marketed with a new voicebank. I could voice act for her. I do voice act a lot in my covers.

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I could try, but I have an UTAU of my own who will be marketed with a new voicebank. I could voice act for her. I do voice act a lot in my covers.
No problem!! Please, if you can send me a voice sample imitating her!!! I would love to hear it!