Looking for a voicer for my UTAU

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT!

I'm sorry for not updating this thread because I've been very busy with real live!

So, I want to announcement that I've found a voicer for my character (currently slowly working with oto.ini settings). I will release the VB once I've fully configured the VB's samples.

Thank you for all who have been interested it!

=====

So, I have tried to voice Shibyou myself but he ended up to sound too much like my main UTAU, so I need a voicer for him!

Character and character info:

bumei_shibyou_by_pupuomena-da72l3d.jpg

read character info here

What I'm looking for:

- someone who can record one pitch Japanese CVVC voicebank*
*if voicer absolutely cannot record CVVC, CV will be also fine as long as it's recorded properly/good quality.

- I'm mainly looking for young female voice for character (I wish to not have too mature or adult sounding voice) but I might accept other voice types as well.

MUST have/be able to:
  • Decent microphone/voice quality at least (please, post an example)
  • Decent Japanese pronunciation** **I am ok with some accent but please, don't pronounce "r" like in English (if you cannot do Japanese r properly then you can say it as l). Also, please avoid to aspire t/k/p sounds.
  • Not 100% required but I prefer if you have all ready voiced at least one UTAU (voicebank) before
  • Be active somewhere (UtaForum, Twitter, DeviantART and/or Skype). So, if needed, I can contact to you easily
The voice bank...
  • will be released publicly and you will be credited properly in my UTAU website/readme.txt etc
  • voice bank's voice will not be used for commercial use
What I can offer back:
  • A traditional, digital or mixed media drawing of your choice.
    salajuhannus_2016_by_pupuomena-da7gbtp.png
    tohoku_kiritan_by_pupuomena-da77uml.jpg
    utau_lychee_2016_by_pupuomena-da1u3ml.png
  • Do oto.ini settings for your CV or CVVC voicebank*** ***Can be romaji or hiragana encoded. I can add hiragana/romaji alias to settings if requested. With CVVC, I prefer to have a base oto!!!
  • fix voice bank's buggy FRQ files
  • DeviantART points (currently I have 308 points)
  • PayPal
Please comment if you're interested, thanks!

Last edited:

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
So, I have tried to voice Shibyou myself but he ended up to sound too much like my main UTAU, so I need a voicer for him!

Character and character info:

bumei_shibyou_by_pupuomena-da72l3d.jpg

read character info here

What I'm looking for:

- someone who can record one pitch Japanese CVVC voicebank*
*if voicer absolutely cannot record CVVC, CV will be also fine as long as it's recorded properly/good quality.

- I'm mainly looking for young female voice for character (I wish to not have too mature or adult sounding voice) but I might accept other voice types as well.

MUST have/be able to:
  • Decent microphone/voice quality at least (please, post an example)
  • Decent Japanese pronunciation** **I am ok with some accent but please, don't pronounce "r" like in English (if you cannot do Japanese r properly then you can say it as l). Also, please avoid to aspire t/k/p sounds.
  • Not 100% required but I prefer if you have all ready voiced at least one UTAU (voicebank) before
  • Be active somewhere (UtaForum, Twitter, DeviantART and/or Skype). So, if needed, I can contact to you easily
The voice bank...
  • will be released publicly and you will be credited properly in my UTAU website/readme.txt etc
  • voice bank's voice will not be used for commercial use
What I can offer back:
  • A traditional, digital or mixed media drawing of your choice.
    salajuhannus_2016_by_pupuomena-da7gbtp.png
    tohoku_kiritan_by_pupuomena-da77uml.jpg
    utau_lychee_2016_by_pupuomena-da1u3ml.png
  • Do oto.ini settings for your CV or CVVC voicebank*** ***Can be romaji or hiragana encoded. I can add hiragana/romaji alias to settings if requested. With CVVC, I prefer to have a base oto!!!
  • fix voice bank's buggy FRQ files
  • DeviantART points (currently I have 308 points)
  • PayPal
Please comment if you're interested, thanks!

I can voice them, but my voice tends sound more ambiguous/ like a young boy than feminine, however I have never tried voicing a bank in a different style so I could probably fix it.

I am not at home right now so I can't get an unmixed sample of how my mic/voice sounds with utau but here's one:

Though there are a lot of frq pops there^

Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can voice them, but my voice tends sound more ambiguous/ like a young boy than feminine, however I have never tried voicing a bank in a different style so I could probably fix it.

I am not at home right now so I can't get an unmixed sample of how my mic/voice sounds with utau but here's one:

Though there are a lot of frq pops there^

Thank you for being interested in! : )
I am fine with ambiguous voice but I didn't just write that up :sing:

(If I don't found anyone else to voice him in couple days, I will message to you. Is that fine?)

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for being interested in! : )
I am fine with ambiguous voice but I didn't just write that up :sing:

(If I don't found anyone else to voice him in couple days, I will message to you. Is that fine?)

^^ Ok and that's fine! Thank you for considering

Reactions: Nohkara