Looking for an MMD Animator! (UPDATED)

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

Currently, Project Sonata is looking to take the next step forward and find an MMD animator who could help us out with creating an MMD music video! This will be an MV that will be posted on her channel, and we're actually working in collaboration with Crusher-P for this original song! The ideal cinematic style of this music video will hopefully be something such as this. Of course, you will be working with Crusher-P on the idea of how to convey their song's message through this animation.

You will be paid for your work! I'm willing to work out a commission price with you and don't expect you to work for nothing.

Our requirements are:

At least 1 year's worth of MMD/ 3D music video animating experience.
Please be able to confidently create original motion.
Please be able to work with a team! We're all working towards the same goal, and would love to work with you! Project Sonata is a friendly group of people, so please don't be shy.
Please be able to meet a deadline. I will work out something that will work for you, and even give extensions to the deadline (because hey, life happens). But please don't back out last minute or suddenly stop communicating with everyone!

That's all! If you would be interested in working with us, please respond to this with an example of your work with MMD, and I will respond to you as soon as I can. Thank you all!

Last edited:

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
I do wish I could help, but you are asking for quite a lot. I'll put myself here anyways though ;u;
With my social anxiety, it's hard to work with a group because I'm too shy to speak without worrying about being awkward. I mean, I try my hardest to be cooperative but Im just incredibly shy at first. Even now Im like oh god is the wording in this post right ;u;
Anyways if you're at all interested, I have a lot of MMD experience - I just need to practice a bit more

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I do wish I could help, but you are asking for quite a lot. I'll put myself here anyways though ;u;
With my social anxiety, it's hard to work with a group because I'm too shy to speak without worrying about being awkward. I mean, I try my hardest to be cooperative but Im just incredibly shy at first. Even now Im like oh god is the wording in this post right ;u;
Anyways if you're at all interested, I have a lot of MMD experience - I just need to practice a bit more

Thanks for your interest!

And no worries; by "working with a group", I just mean that you would be willing to toss around some ideas! We don't really ever do group calls or video chats, so everything is kept to a Skype text-based chat. where we share thoughts and whatnot with each other, just to keep everyone on the same page is all. The most you would have to do communication-wise is discussing the plotline and look of the video with the song's producer!

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for your interest!

And no worries; by "working with a group", I just mean that you would be willing to toss around some ideas! We don't really ever do group calls or video chats, so everything is kept to a Skype text-based chat. where we share thoughts and whatnot with each other, just to keep everyone on the same page is all. The most you would have to do communication-wise is discussing the plotline and look of the video with the song's producer!
Ahh, I see. I may be able to contribute a bit but I dont think you can pay me - Im not old enough for paypal lol. One more year I think?

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello! This is still open, and reminder that we will pay you for your work! Please message me or email me at sonatautau@gmail.com with some examples of your MMD video experience! Thank you very much ~