Looking for any and all CVVC voicebanks!

P

partial

You could try...well, if it wouldn't violate the Terms of Use. Kire CVVC would be awesome...
Or Meiji CVVC...I STILL WANT MY MEIJI ENGLISH HIAHGOGLJ IT WAS ANNOUNCED 2 YEARS AGO WHAT THE HELL I ANNOUNCED MY ENGLISH LAST WEEK AND ITS FULLY RECORDED
Keep in mind English is a language you know, Meiji's VP may not know it, and thus it takes a lot more effort to record.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yeah I know...it's just I want Meiji English so bad...and well about Kire, I'm just a sucker for powerscale~ Powerscale is for me what CVVC is for you XD

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can't properky link rn, but if you search 'GEMseries' on soundcloud, the latest track should be a demo track. The CORE vb is my current cvvc.

Reactions: partial

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I have a cvvc English bank.
It's delta cvvc but it comes with two otos that let it work with vccv usts and the original delta aliases

K

Kassandra

i've got a powerscale cv vc with a falsetto pitch

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I highly, highly prefer CVVC to VCV. It's much easier to record - about the same to oto. I think it's a much less intimidating method for recording smooth voicebanks, and leaves a lot less room for awkward transitions. So it makes me glad to see CVVC stuff goin' on.

Same ^=^ It's too underrated

P

partial

Same ^=^ It's too underrated
owo b
i've got a powerscale cv vc with a falsetto pitch

YES THANK YOU FOR SHARING
I have a cvvc English bank.
It's delta cvvc but it comes with two otos that let it work with vccv usts and the original delta aliases
I'm interested!!
Mayu's last two banks were both CVVC: http://deepseaalienutau.weebly.com/

And Ame's final bank was also CVVC: http://undeadutau.weebly.com/
Raaaaaaad, thank you!!

Reactions: Kassandra

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
I'm wanting CVVC banks, whether from Japan or elsewhere! I've already downloaded every available CVVC bank I could find from this site, but I know there has to be more.

Does anyone know of other CVVCs lurking in the shadows?

I've got a CVVC 5-pitch JP voicebank! It's a power-kire voicetype and it uses mishamoonkun's reclist.

Reactions: partial
P

partial

The bank is a little bit of a challenge to use, but I'd also really appreciate it if you ended up using the bank and giving me a critique! As it is still in open beta ^^

I will 100% try her out tonight!!
I've got a CVVC 5-pitch JP voicebank! It's a power-kire voicetype and it uses mishamoonkun's reclist.

Radddd!!!

Thanks for the replies guys! CVVC is my favorite!!