Open Other Looking for female vocals!

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking for a female voice provider ^=^ I'd like to produce a four or tri-pitched voicebank, VCV may be a medium voice or a low voice, must sound feminine, tho ^=^
-Using a good mic would be nice, too :smile:

This is how it'll work, if you're interested plz send me a sample of your voice. I'd prefer if you haven't voiced any utau or if not only one(unless you're voice is really flexible) because I'd prefer for our utau to not sound too similar ;^^

I can show you the design of the utau and basic info if you'd like!

Must be VCV, I'm looking for 5mora

-Japanese(I'd like it if it had a more Japanese accent, good pronunciation, etc.)

I don't have PayPal or any money but what I can and will provide is free art! Digital and traditional! ^=^

My art!
1493578680679.jpg
1493578702096.jpg
1492201047788.jpg
1491791281683.jpg
Also if you could oto it that'd be cool xD

Last edited:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Can anyone help? >=< Willing to knock things down to bi-tripitch!

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
*bumps,,, I feel like i should put this in trades,,,hm, btw I am still very desperate for help

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking for a female voice provider ^=^ I'd like to produce a four or tri-pitched voicebank, VCV may be a medium voice or a low voice, must sound feminine, tho ^=^
-Using a good mic would be nice, too :smile:

This is how it'll work, if you're interested plz send me a sample of your voice. I'd prefer if you haven't voiced any utau or if not only one(unless you're voice is really flexible) because I'd prefer for our utau to not sound too similar ;^^

I can show you the design of the utau and basic info if you'd like!

Must be VCV, I'm looking for 5mora

-Japanese(I'd like it if it had a more Japanese accent, good pronunciation, etc.)

I don't have PayPal or any money but what I can and will provide is free art! Digital and traditional! ^=^

My art!
View attachment 5113
View attachment 5114
View attachment 5115
View attachment 5116
Also if you could oto it that'd be cool xD
Feminin... in what sense? Sorry, this can be bare... :smile: