Inactive PayPal Art Looking for Gomoku like art

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm looking for someone who can imitate Gomoku Akatsuki's style or the Macne style. I don't like the way my drawings turn out so I decided to start looking for someone who can imitate the style better than I can :'D
I'm willing to pay through PayPal.
Please link some examples

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Didn't you previously commission andoryuu-kun for art on DA?
Yes I did ^^ I'm doing some minor design updates for my utau's multi pitch vb and would like to commission Andoryuu again but he is busy and no longer taking Gomoku styled commissions

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko

I actually forgot to close this but I already tried my own gomoku skills again T 7 T but maybe I could commission you for a macne like design due to the fact that it's getting harder to draw my utau in their outfit as I get closer to drawing their correct breast size
If I can?

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love that! Whatever you think is best!! Also i could actually probably still do the macne style with her large breast size!!! big bobos are my specialty haha;;;;

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'd love that! Whatever you think is best!! Also i could actually probably still do the macne style with her large breast size!!! big bobos are my specialty haha;;;;

haha, they are my specialty as well, just not as much when it comes to a front view ^^;
Can I PM you on here about a redesign?

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
haha, they are my specialty as well, just not as much when it comes to a front view ^^;
Can I PM you on here about a redesign?
A note on dA would probably be better, Since i can keep track of those! My deviantart is the same as my utaforum name!!!