Looking for help with oto

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Hello!
Well, I am working on my VCV and CV UTAU, Odayakana Anton. I've recorded most of the normal sounds for the CV, but I am quite bad at oto'ing and can't really get it right. And then, I've got some things to do this summer too, but I want his CV VB to get done soon. owo

I am looking for someone who is willing to help me with the oto'ing part. I can't provide anything special, but I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm kinda confused at which bank you'd like to be OTO'd orz.
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the CV one, & I'd be willing to do the CV one for you, if that's the one you need help with o3o

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Ah, yes, that's what I meant. ^^

But that's perfect! Thank you! Are you able to share a Dropbox folder or something?
I hope that it won't be too much of a problem - you see, I tried to oto them so they may look a little strange in the editor. xD And I saw that I recorded a few of the sounds in different tones, but I guess I'll fix that later~~

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh don't worry, I've dealt with some pretty strange OTOs before >.>

& uh, I'm pretty sure you upload the RAR or ZIP or whatever & then Dropbox gives you a link...but I've used Dropbox like once orz so I can't be too sure. PM me the link & I'll get working on it right away. If I move fast enough, I can have it back to you by tomorrow, but Friday will be the absolute latest I promise~