Looking for higher pitched female voice provider

K

Kassandra

This is the OC I need a voicebank for
nagisa_kenmotsu__wip__by_periodpearls-dahs9h4.jpg

(still in the process of making this digital)

I can offer otos, mixing, tuning?, using your utau for a cover (must have a ust).

I would like a VCV bank, with good JP pronunciation at least.

If interested, please comment/message me, thanks.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I need also one! For the 25-string project
[doublepost=1479032868][/doublepost]Not an UTAU, but a provider

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I can make my low to high range sound EXTREMELY feminine (if you want like a 20393943283 pitch bank the srry no lol). I've never recorded vcv (i'm still tryin tho) but I will do it if you accept... Cvvc is my forte (MUSIC JOKE BADUMTSS). I'm pretty good with Japanese pronunciation so ye (I'm assuming you want a sample so i'll hook u up also i'm sick rn so)BAD sample :

K

Kassandra

I like your voice type, but I think you'd be better off voicing a guy, even a younger guy, I mean you could still do a convincing female, I can hear that much, but this OC needs like a mezzo soprano/soprano range ; m ;

I'm still interested in your voice in general though, even a feminine male voice could work, since I do have plenty of other OCs. o:

Also, monopitch was all I was looking for, but I'd like a VCV bank, even lite VCV would work.

As far as trading goes, what would you like me to do?

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I like your voice type, but I think you'd be better off voicing a guy, even a younger guy, I mean you could still do a convincing female, I can hear that much, but this OC needs like a mezzo soprano/soprano range ; m ;

I'm still interested in your voice in general though, even a feminine male voice could work, since I do have plenty of other OCs. o:

Also, monopitch was all I was looking for, but I'd like a VCV bank, even lite VCV would work.

As far as trading goes, what would you like me to do?
yeahhhh I kinda knew you would say that lol. HOW MANY OC'S DO YOU HAVE I only have tree........... Well, I have No earthly clue to fixing tree's oto (it's based off of a cv) it is a 5 pitch but you don't have to do all 5 pitches lol(Showcase: Tree Sounds for more info).

K

Kassandra

I've got lots of OCs without voicebanks! I make too many (but usually they're not for utau, they're just for stories and things like that)

a 5 pitch cv? I can do that, I know how to fix and redo otos if need be.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I've got lots of OCs without voicebanks! I make too many (but usually they're not for utau, they're just for stories and things like that)

a 5 pitch cv? I can do that, I know how to fix and redo otos if need be.
ok, i'll direct msg u my skype/discord info for easier access