Looking For Mature Female Voice Actress - Chinese UTAU

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I designed a Chinese UTAU.
c-jthMgoKejLMPgEFjUGnk6sNPLeQ9ehd4NYQ9SR8Clxz2ns6VB8Bj3yqUhodhI6UbrpgPNh4GfUddE=w1342-h523-rw

(If Image Doesn't Appere Click HERE)

Her name means Spiritual Being of Ice (or it should, google translate isn't the best to rely on)
Anyways. I am looking for someone who is willing to do or learn how to record a Chinese voicebank + a Japanese bank
I am of course going to pay for any and all services provided with this UTAU as she is part of my favorite Asian Culture (Sorry Japan)
I would like for the user to also be willing to continue past 1 bank... but if no one is willing to continue after the first chinese bank i will understand because it can be difficult to do...
I would LIKE for the Japanese bank to be VCV, but CV is acceptable if you are willing to continue on afterward to advance your skills in the Chinese bank because it is her most important bank.
Chinese bank will be in CV first, unless you know how to record CV VC Chinese then feel free!

Payment will be recived after I revice each bank because I do not wish to pay for a bank and you not work on it and eventually quit UTAU and never give me my money back.
If you don't like it i'm sorry but I would rather give my money to someone who is actually going to fallow through in a timely manner and not just put it off because you already were paid anyways so why bother. Though if I don't hear a sample of at least 1 of the banks by the end of the month (OTOd or not idc) then i will move on to look for another user.
I want to find someone that is dedicated to their work to spend my money on. (That means you have 30 days to pull up at least 1 bank OTOd or not)

I am willing to pay up to $50 for both banks
BUT
Requirments to get the full amount
VCV Japanese Bank + OTO (Worth $25)
Chinese CV VC Bank + OTO (Worth $25)

VCV Japanese Bank No OTO (Worth $10)
Chinese CV VC Bank No OTO (Worth $15)

CV Japanese Bank + OTO (Worth $3)
CV Chinese Bank + OTO (Worth $8)

CV Japnese Bank No OTO (Worth $1)
CV Chinese Bank No OTO (Worth $4)

These prices accomidate the price to pay for an OTO made by another user which will also cost money (Aside from CV because I can do it but it's not worth big money for a CV bank unless it's HQ)

Quality is a MAJOR factor here. If you have a horrible mic, your bank won't be worth the full $50 even if you do everything. A good mic is easy to obtain for decent money. You may already even have a decnt mic you didn't know you had.

EA Mic for XBox 360 is a decent mic
You can find a lot of mics for under $10 if you don't have a good mic, you should get one. Not just for this, but to make YOUR UTAU(s) sound better!

Last edited:

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
the link to the pic is broken xD
Oohh I'm really interested in this. owo
I don't really know Chinese pronunciation, but I'm willing to learn it. :3 The only problem with me voicing her, would be that I've already voiced a few UTAU... ><' but if you don't mind them sounding a tad similar, it's fine with me. :3
Here's a sample of a CV I made and oto:
VCV and oto by me:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
well i am unsure right now, sorry ^^; i'm just trying to get the best possible voice I can get and I don't want to get an earful about how it sounds like someone elses UTAU and yeah.... that's why i'm trying to wait a bit... paying so much money and being harassed about a bank can be very troublesome...

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah, of course. :3 I just figured I'd throw in samples, to show my pronunciation and mic quality, is all. ><