Looking for some friends and duet partner for Yuuto

Fuwa Yuu

Momo's Minion
Hello :smile:
My Utau has been released for almost 3 month but he still doesn't have any friend :sad:, i feel sorry for him (and for me too, that's probaly because of my Engrish :cry:). So i hope i can make some friends for Yuuto by this, and a duet partner too, though it's little hard X(, i love Kagamines songs and want to cover them so badly but i can't make it with only Yuuto (Actually i've tried genderbending but it sounded terrible :sick: )
So if you're interested, say hi with him :smile:
Yuuto's wiki: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Fuwane_Yuuto
Voice sample:
+Act 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYnGIvj8f8
+Act 2: http://soundcloud.com/yuu-fuwa/orange-fuwane-yuuto

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello, my utau aino , can be yuuto's friend! She is not release yet, but there is her voice :
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-hf0rj6es
I'm making now act2 for aino. And her design is now new, ...that design in video..it's old.
But i put pic of her new design, and that design is made by Hochii Hayane :wink:

Attachments

• aino_art_by_djoru-d6ohv54.jpeg
    aino_art_by_djoru-d6ohv54.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 18

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My utaus can be his friends ^^;~ The links to their wiki pages are in my signature, just click on the names~ You could use them for duets as well if you like, I quite like Yuuto's voice so I downloaded it already >3>

Here's samples of their voices:
Straight out of utau raw samples
Mixed sample

Just curious, what is your original language?

@jasmin00 Also, Aino's design is like really, really cute >.<

Fuwa Yuu

Momo's Minion
Yay!!:sing:
Yuuto has 4 friends now :sing:
He will definately get on well with them :smile:
@jasmin00: like NaughtyPichu said, Aino's design is cute :x, looking forward to her Act 2 :smile:
@NaughtyPichu: If you want to know, I'm a Vietnamese (and bad at English:sick:), thank you for downloading Yuuto's VB :smile:. Uhm..., is it me or lanceLOTTE, fERRERO and PÄN's VBs haven't been released yet? I can't find the VBs DL link '.' . I like fERRERO's voice and I sure will use her for duets when I get the chance. btw I really like their names and stories, you're genius XD, and I also notice that lanceLOTTE's birthday is the same as mine :D
Don't know if Yuuto will have any more friends XD

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@NaughtyPichu : yeah it is , aino's design is by Hochii Hayane, but original design is by me :smile: and if you don't mind, my and your utaus can be friends too, if you only want :love:

And Fuwa Yuu , thanks to you too! ^^

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@Fuwa Yuu : Yeah they're still in beta testing, mainly due to PÄN being the only one with completed concept art(I'm working on the other two) They should be properly released soon, but I have and DO give them out upon request so I'll message their download links to you ^^ And I'm glad you like them... they are weird ;u;

@jasmin00 : Yeah~ They should all be friends~ Now my utaus have two cute new friends yay~