Looking for someone to collab with/help me write lyrics and a lead

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking for someone who is willing to write a lead/lyrics for my instrumentals. The only requirements are that it needs to be in English, and keep it fairly clean. I really haven't decided a theme for either or named them yet, so that's pretty much your call. I don't have anything to trade for, but if you're interested in writing lyrics for either of these, please reply, with an example of your past songs preferably. Thanks in advance!

Here's the instrumentals:
1:

2:

UPDATE: It looks like StarsNeverStop has withdrawn. I'm seeking help for song #1 still.

Last edited:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I could probably, though i'm not sure about if your titles are permanent or not but i can defiantly come up with something

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
I haven't came up with titles yet, those are just temporary because you have to have something to upload to SoundCloud. So, can you link some samples of your work?
I could probably, though i'm not sure about if your titles are permanent or not but i can defiantly come up with something

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Ah, though Stars already offered, I could probably come up with things as well-- if you'd like some options... If anything, I'd be glad to help with any future projects as well..! If you'd like some samples of my work and lyrics-- I can send some over, though it all varies as I only go as far as my inspiration takes me..
Regardless, I'd be glad to help if you need me!