Looking for someone to make an instrumental for my original!

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so, I sort of tried to make a serious original this time using sachiko before her trial is to run out- I think I did okay but... I need someone to help me make an instrumental. I can offer lots in return, and of course it will be OUR song in that case.

Lyrics:
-

Darling darling, stay right here
Stay in my arms, please stay near.
Darling darling, it's alright.
Darling darling, stay all night.
It's okay, to hold me tight.

Stay in my arms please stay near.
Stay so close and hold me tight.
We will be fine just hold me tight.

Darling darling, it's gonna be fine!
with you, it's gonna be fine.

-

As for what I can give back- just ask, I'll see what I can do, heck, I'll even write lyrics for you! I'll draw, make covers, all that stuff.

so yeah... if you're interested in helping me, please say so. I'd be happy.

edit: I forgot the actual song part: https://clyp.it/k52x11kh

Last edited:

bearhack

Disciple of Aoede
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What preference do have for a genre? Love song? Vocal trance? The lyrics can be interpreted in so many different ways. What kind of instrumentation? Or - leave it up to musical interpretation?

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
What preference do have for a genre? Love song? Vocal trance? The lyrics can be interpreted in so many different ways. What kind of instrumentation? Or - leave it up to musical interpretation?
I say it's up for interpertation, I'd prefer to give the other person some freedom, that and I'm not quite sure what it would sound like myself, tis up to you!

bearhack

Disciple of Aoede
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
How's this for a general melody to work from? I don't usually work from top down, but this one stuck in my head from your lyrics. It's not a full verse mind you, I'm just throwing this out there to see if the progressions sound good to you as a general motif for me to work from.

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
How's this for a general melody to work from? I don't usually work from top down, but this one stuck in my head from your lyrics. It's not a full verse mind you, I'm just throwing this out there to see if the progressions sound good to you as a general motif for me to work from.

omg that sounds so much better, I love it! we can definitely go by that.

bearhack

Disciple of Aoede
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Cool. This might take me a little while to build this out a bit, but I'll give it an honest try and see what turns out. ;-D