Looking for two UTAU with MMD models for a DreamFighter cover

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As the title says, I'm looking for two UTAU with MMD models for a cover of DreamFighter by Perfume. I would like LAT models, so they all match, but I can live if they're not. If the model is glitchy/has bad physics, I won't use your UTAU and it's model in the project. Sorry.

I would also like decent quality UTAUs too.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@TheSnowSongstress: The only thing I see that glitches is a front piece of hair and it isn't even that bad. I'll have to go and name all her bones and expressions, but that's all I think needs to be done.

Do you two want me to use any flags on your UTAUs? If so, which ones?

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I'm glad she isn't glitching up ;w;
and like i said, B5Y2Bre8H+4g-2 if append and (oops for to put for the Act XD) for the Act1 a B0Y0g+3~
can't wait to see when it's done <3

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
I'm glad she isn't glitching up ;w;
and like i said, B5Y2Bre8H+4g-2 if append and (oops for to put for the Act XD) for the Act1 a B0Y0g+3~
can't wait to see when it's done <3
I don't plan to use the append, I was just asking for the normal bank.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
I don't have any UTAUs or models, but if you use MME (If you don't have it, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube on how to get it) and get the lotion effect and the SSAO light and dark, or the adult shader (I WARN YOU, DO NOT USE THIS ON LAT MODELS OR YOU WILL DIEEEEE), they look like LAT models! ^D^ <<stupid face

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Harazoki Yuki link said:
I don't have any UTAUs or models, but if you use MME (If you don't have it, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube on how to get it) and get the lotion effect and the SSAO light and dark, or the adult shader (I WARN YOU, DO NOT USE THIS ON LAT MODELS OR YOU WILL DIEEEEE), they look like LAT models! ^D^ <<stupid face
I have MME and I know how to use AdultShader on LAT, so it's okay. Thanks though.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Every bank sounds good with Y10H10B0F10L99C or any variation of that.
xD