Looking for voices for my Utau's (VCV)

Tundraviolet

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone! I hope you all are alright! I need someone to voice my characters for UTAU. Why don’t I use my voice? Well my voice is already set on another character and yes I also tried to change the pitch but it doesn’t sound how I want her to sound.
I am looking for VCV japanese recordings and CV VC English. I prefer the VCV japanese over the CV VC English.
I need voices for the following characters:

Aria
She has my voice. Already taken by me lol.

Anita
Anita is a female cute child that’s very positive about life. She’s always happy and has a very cute high pitch voice.
Here is a link to her page in the toyhouse.se

Sebastian
He's one of the villain of my story and has a deep voice, a very deep voice. I am looking for a deep scary male voice here.
Toyhou.se

Satia
She is very calm and collected. I am looking for a female smooth voice, very goddess like.

Jay
He's a jock and super active. I am looking for a young male voice here a very happy and energetic voice.
Toyhou.se

Joseph
He's a homosexual men. I'm looking for a voice that has a lot of expression and is sexy doesn't need to be deep.
Toyhou.se

Neville
He's Joseph partner. I'm looking for a deep voice but not as deep as Sebastian for example. He's very insecure too so a insecure voice would be perfect.

...and much more! If you feel you don't fit anywhere just let me know anyway and I will fit you on my other characters.
I offer a voicebank for you to use without credit needed oto by me or you can oto yourself if you want. :P Your choice.