Looking for voices for upcoming fanime

Discussion in 'Random/Spam' started by midone, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. midone

midone Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    So, i am working on a fanime called "Suteki Neko Edge-Chan", a purposefully bad/joke fanime about a dark edgy girl having adventures at a school while also having to fight enemies at times using the power of a shard necklace allowing her to grow cat ears and get special powers.

Sounds ridiculous, right? If so, that means i've succeeded on the synopsis part.

Anyways, i need voice actors/actresses for the project, and i've set up a casting call for the immediate voices i need. It can be found here: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/midone/casting-call/Suteki-Neko-Edge-Chan/
    If you're interested, audition at the link above, or send me a link to the audition file as a forum post.
    I hope you all will consider joining the project!

RaccoonButler and kimchi-tan like this.
  3. RaccoonButler

RaccoonButler Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    rip me I made an audition for gosumimu before realizing that she already was cast lel oops nevermind https://clyp.it/kkpvw2n3

4. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    The auditions are still open so you can still compete, right?

5. Iris Dragonoure

Iris Dragonoure Your Local Seventeen Trash Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
  6. midone

midone Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    oooohhh jeez, i am so sorry you guys, i completely got sidetracked and forgot to check back here... I've already cast some voices but i'd love for you two's voices to be in here as characters and/or backups!