Looking to collab!

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
I made a beautiful instrumental song -- but I cant make any usts for crap.
I was able to use my crappy voice to sing over it, but I really want to use an utau.
The singing part I've made is basically just a guide for anyone who can or wants to make an ust for it.
Please send me an inbox message if you're interested, and I'll give you the guideline!
Dont worry, if you cant finish it, I wont be mad ;u;

This is the instrumental by itself, if you need to hear

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I made a beautiful instrumental song -- but I cant make any usts for crap.
I was able to use my crappy voice to sing over it, but I really want to use an utau.
The singing part I've made is basically just a guide for anyone who can or wants to make an ust for it.
Please send me an inbox message if you're interested, and I'll give you the guideline!
Dont worry, if you cant finish it, I wont be mad ;u;

This is the instrumental by itself, if you need to hear

This is actually pretty good! Love it! ( ^ω^ ) good job

Reactions: Madam Meisaki

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can make USTs. . .reasonably well. If you want a MIDI base, I can help you there, but, depending on the language, I may have problems making the actual UST.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
I can make USTs. . .reasonably well. If you want a MIDI base, I can help you there, but, depending on the language, I may have problems making the actual UST.
Well, I prefer it to be in Japanese (Romaji or Hiragana is fine) - and I dont mind if it's simply a midi, since I can convert it (I work in midi a lot lol)

This is actually pretty good! Love it! ( ^ω^ ) good job
Thank youuuu ;u;