Lost UTAU: Ushiko Moo

KiraMoo

Teto's Territory
I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread, and this is a long shot, but I'm hoping somebody can help me.

Years ago, maybe 3, I made an UTAU named Ushiko Moo. For some reason, it got deleted off my Dropbox and I can't even find the .rar on my computer or backups anywhere, leaving me very confused. I was hoping that somebody might have her lying around by chance, but she was very little known. I'd like to revamp her into something else, but I'm missing my stuff.

Thank you!

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I remember Ushiko actually but I don't have her voicebank ;; The only thing I can suggest is that you could ask Fawkesy if she still has it?? If you haven't already. Cause I remember her making an MMD model of Ushiko and the video. But I don't know how often she even visits the forum or her usual haunts these days ;;

She could've long since cleaned out her UTAU stuff but you never know. You might have to go to people who actually used her in the past and hope they still have her ;;

Reactions: KiraMoo

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aw so sorry it happened, do you ever plan to make a new VB for her?

KiraMoo

Teto's Territory
Thank you IrisFlower, I didn't consider that! I'll have to see if that is an option.
And Melo, I'd really like to! I'm learning new techniques and figuring out more advanced reclists.

Reactions: melobuniiP

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If it was in drop box and it got deleted, you should check your trash folder in dropbox it should pop up if it was recently deleted.