Lulu Onsei VCV Beta

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Since I'm almost finished with recording and OTO-ing, I figured that I would do any early release before I officially release her for other people to test her out and let me know of any bugs before I finish her up.

So anyone that wants her I can send you the download link with the password and I'll leave it open for 3 days (which means till Friday)

Samples:
Toosenbo
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/lemondolly/toosenbo-lulu-onsei-vcv[/soundcloud]

Wavefile
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/lemondolly/wavefile-lulu-onsei-vcv[/soundcloud]

Voicebank features:
-encoded in hiragana
-aliased in romaji and hiragana
-I included in the readme settings that I usually use on her

Be aware:
-not all of the sounds are there yet
-not all are OTO'd(I plugged in another OTO and I am editing it to fit onto her sounds)
-her lower octaves scare me, so try to stay away from low sounds
-sometimes she won't sound anything like her original voicebanks. I wouldn't say this is bad, but more surprising.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
If you read the rules of the Voice Bank Directory, you'll see that this isn't the type of post that belongs there at all.

I've put it in WIPs for now. Sorry about that.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Halo link said:
If you read the rules of the Voice Bank Directory, you'll see that this isn't the type of post that belongs there at all.

I've put it in WIPs for now. Sorry about that.
Sorry ^^"
I didn't see it. I'll try not to repeat the same mistake twice.

O

Onsei Zuiichi

What a coincidence! I'm working on a vcv for Zuiichi, but i'm otoing mine from scratch because i used a romaji version of Ritsu's recording list.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Onsei Zuiichi link said:
What a coincidence! I'm working on a vcv for Zuiichi, but i'm otoing mine from scratch because i used a romaji version of Ritsu's recording list.
I stole Neko Kanochi's xD