Madness Of Duke Venomania UTAU Chorus

P

PurinPuff

I know this has been done SOO many times, but I really want to try my UTAU voicebank usage skills and mixing ability.

So, I'll be mixing Madness of Duke Venomania, using -drumroll- YOUR UTAUs.

Here are the spots:

Gakupo - Namidane Haru POWER
Luka - LanceLOTTE (Might be switched)
Miku - Yuumei
Gumi - NiKORU Kajetano
Meiko - Miss Kitty (might be switched)
Kaito - Kova

The spots will be filled as people request them~ <3

NOW, there are rules here to submitting, but they're more like things to keep in mind:

1) I am using a PC, so I can't use voicebanks made on MACs unless they've been converted.
2) I'd prefer your voicebanks have a configured .oto, even if it's not that well done; I'm not very good at otoing, so don't expect me to do a good .oto job.

--

An Alternate Option is that in the case SOO many people want me to use their UTAUs, I could always split the girl chorus into 8 instead of 4.

P

PurinPuff

Trick link said:
Aaaaa
I'd be honored if you would wnat to use my Kova for Kaito
But hes private so id have to send you the bank in like a personal message

But if you want one for the girls, not a boy
http://www.4shared.com/folder/wAT0zXyu/Voicebank_downloads.html
I've got Gendai(or any of her appends if you;d rather)

I'd use Kova for Kaito, if you'd like. Or one of the girls; I don't really have a preference. In fact, I think the girls will probably fill up faster.

P

PurinPuff

Ooh! He's 10! This'll be fun. :D
I hope you don't mind me using g flag. x3

Trick

Momo's Minion
Of course not. CB I'm pretty sure you have to for the higher pitched kaito part XDD

THough i mean
HesoundslikeagirlALREADY
/shot

novagirl

Teto's Territory
My Miss Kitty will do it.  She's good in the C4 to F5 range but in the render box it must be at F5 or she won't sing good (she's a CV).  She in ACT 1 for now but I hope she has enough sounds for her to sing it right.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3ac228d399a4aa4c&resid=3AC228D399A4AA4C!134&parid=3AC228D399A4AA4C!127

Here is a sample of her singing
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/jen-beard-1/miss-kitty-alice-in-dreamland[/soundcloud]

Here is a image of what she looks like (I made her for MMD cause I'm still trying to draw her hair right)
miss_kitty_by_pharaoh_yami-d4orajv.jpg

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
I was thinking about an UTAU for the Gakupo Part: Namidane Haru Append Power.
I believe he would just fit perfectly!

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJlh4e-ugM4[/utube]

Maybe this video is not the greatest of all, but I have his voicebank and I really like his Power Append.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to offer my newly made lanceLOTTE for one of the female spots :3 She's still in beta because I've only finished the standard japanese otos, but I believe she's fully functional for this song. I'll PM you the VB if you would like to use her. I'll edit with an example of her voice if necessary C:.

P

PurinPuff

HOLY GEEZ, I had no idea this accumulated soo many posts!

@Yami: I'll try my best with her voice! ^^

@Piano: I really like his voice, so if you could hook me up with the voicebank, I'd see if I could use him. :3 EDIT: Forget that, I just realized his power DL was in the decription.

@Pichu: Oh! A BETA voicebank! That sounds like fun~

@LYRIE: The female spots are full now, but I'd love to still use her for something~

EDIT: Would any of you like me to specify what resamplers and flags I used for the voicebanks after the song is released? Just in case you like how the voices turned out?

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Hummmm~ I think that for NiKORU, TIPS or bkh01 would be best. I don't know about the flags.

For Haru: TIPS and b0y0 maybe. I am very unsure.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Baka- I believe Purin said in their last post that all the female spots are taken, it's just not updated..^^;

P

PurinPuff

-updates as quick as possible-

Sorry about that. :sick: