Rayven-Merleloid

Teto's Territory
Lately i have been writing alot of lyrics and i have been wanting to turn them into a song, sadly i suck so bad at making instrumentals in FL and in GB when i work with them. In my UTAU group we try our best to bring our feelings and true colors out threw voice and song.

(we accept anyone uvu)

Anyways if you would like to see some of the lyrics i have made click the link below ^.^
|
|
V
http://pastebin.com/etCMpvk0

Rayven-Merleloid

Teto's Territory
Feel free to sign me up for the group. I have a fair amount of musical experience and could help you with the instrumental and melody lines.

Wow, thank you! To join the group just add me on skype ^^ and i can help you join
[doublepost=1464800455][/doublepost]
If you need help with learning how to write music, definitely check out the Songwriting Resources. Every link is useful.

http://utaforum.net/resources/songwriting-resources.181/

I also do music commissions, and by providing lyrics there is a significant amount of time saved (I charge hourly).

Thank you!
Sadly i dont have money for writing at the moment, once i have money though i'll try to! uvu

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
I'm always up for doing an instrumental for someone (although finishing them...). What I can't do is write a melody. And sure sign me up, I've never been in a group before.

Reactions: Rayven-Merleloid

Rayven-Merleloid

Teto's Territory
I'm always up for doing an instrumental for someone (although finishing them...). What I can't do is write a melody. And sure sign me up, I've never been in a group before.
OF course ^^ my skype would be scarletfun (it is basically where the group is)

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Sadly i dont have money for writing at the moment,

I'm happy to tell you that writing doesn't require any money and that most links that @キヨテル have in the Songwriting Resources is for free stuff! So money shouldn't be much of a problem in electronic music (with those links, at least).