Art Lyrics Music Make UST for me in exchange for traditional art?

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ahhhh i know this may be an unfair exchange.... so it's your choice... but I'm sorry traditional art is the best i can do and I'm not confident in my digital art skills even though i already fixed my tablet orz.
I don't have much art examples with me right now except these doodles i made.(i'll update later) my art is usually cleaner and better and more careful than this though, this is just to give you an idea of my art style maybe? I can color with copics and stuff but i also can shade with black and white and I'm better at shading in mono. I'm better at drawing female characters. I'll do fullbody
Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 15.58.23.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-06 at 16.09.22.png

And heres the song i want a UST for (i would like it to be in VCV Hiragana)

You can tune the UST if you want, but untuned is fine. however if you decide to tune it please adjust the envelope so that at least each note naturally has some dynamics instead of the default flat one BEFORE you add pitch bends and other tuning stuff.
If you wanna do this uhhh reply to this thread and i'll pm you the lyrics since the lyrics aren't like anywhere but i have them
thanks in advance

Last edited:
P

partial

I'll give it a shot. I am not the best at making USTs, but. First, are you sure there's an off vocal available?