Making a Comeback?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello utaforum! Wow, it's been a while since I've been here..

I know I wasn't the most active of users, but I did miss this place very much. I had to give up UTAU for a while because of school, and then some bad family problems that lead to my family splitting. It has been a very hectic last few months. I wanted to come back and try to make myself and my UTAU better. Maybe even try to actually come through with making the other few that I wanted..(By the way if anyone wants to help with that, that'd be awesome ; U; )

Anyway. I'm going to try making a comeback! I'm not the best at it, and I can't really rerecord my VB's for a while until I get a room of my own, so I'm going to make the best with what I've got.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Welcome back!!!

I'm just a recent member of this forum, so I may not know much what happened here before, but anyways, welcome!!~ :wink:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you so much for the welcome back, and welcome to the forum yourself! :3

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome back, Roze~ doubt you remember me aha
Sorry to hear things have been hard for you;; But it's good to see you back ;u;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Iris! It's nice to see you again. >u< How could I possibly forget you? I've actually missed you quite a bit. ^-^

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for the welcome back. c: And Ant, I hope you don't mind me remaking the use the UTAU above you thread, I felt so bad that it died so suddenly. ;w ;

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
No, I'm totally happy about that. I hope it lives a bit longer than the old one. I'd post there but I'm pretty busy at the moment. ^_^;;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hope so, too. c: It'd be such a shame for it to die once again. I won't let that happen though. And that's okay! Don't worry about it.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Oh, hey~ c:
I don't think I know you, but I'm glad you're back on here! I'm sure everyone else has missed you too.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there! C:

Aww, well thank you anyway for the welcome back! I've really missed being here. Wanna get back into the swing of using UTAUS again..Although right now that means posting up some old song covers I haven't had art for. ;;orz and then maybe scout for some new UTAUs to use. > W>

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Well, if you want any cover art for those, I'd be happy to do so for you. ^w^

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Amg are you serious? I'd love that so much! ; A ; I definitely would like one for some upcoming videos.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, of course I'm serious! c:
PM me, maybe?
I need the extra practice, anyhow! xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yay! I'll do that in a little bit then. c:

Aww. xD Practice does make perfect.