Many voices wanted! (also offering trade?)

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So I made the mistake of designing 8 of out the 11 UTAU i have planned before even getting voicebanks done, and I can't handle these types of voices on my own! The designs are rough, but hopefully there should be enough to go on.

VCV please! All I need are the samples, I can handle everything else!
Although if you do want to OTO or record other pitches/CV VC english I'm 100% willing and happy

I can also offer art, PVs, USTs and even songs if you want something in return! You can see more on that in my other thread ┗(^∀^)┛

1. Bright, peppy voice of a small girl. Can be nasal/cartoony- DESIGN

2. Masculine, powerful older male voice- DESIGN (the tall one)

3. Medium, soft and slightly... spacey female voice. Totally the Luna Lovegood of the group.- DESIGN (ponytail)

4. A light, teen boy voice. Slightly shonen-esque?- DESIGN (wings)

5. A higher, teen girl voice.- DESIGN (far left)
NOTE: This is the only one I really really want to be bilingual at some point, so be aware that at some point that I might contact you for that ;n;

In fact, if you do offer to voice one please say whether or not you'd be willing to voice additional languages/appends in the future! It's fine if you can't, thankyou~

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! I could voice 4 and 5 if you wanted! I'll send you some demos within the next few days.

I'd be willing to do appends and different languages too (Currently Spanish, French and English although I'm willing to learn how to do other languages if you want me to). I have a young female (but I could do a voice that passed for a shonen?) voice with a Scottish accent (mainly noticeable in the English banks)

One thing though, when you release the voicebanks could I also do a release video on my youtube channel? Thanks!

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ooh, that would be great if you could! (in a way i could kind of imagine #5 with an accent like that, so that would be pretty cute!)

and of course, i can even send you the finished oto'd voicebank(s) before i release it myself if you want.