Masa's UST

Masa

Teto's Territory
-I've decided to open up requests! Not to promise, but I will consider making UST or VSQ for the songs you guys suggests!-

Here's some of the UST and VSQ I made!

Amatsu kitsune
Glorious World
Letter Song
Toeto
Hakoniwa no Yume
Kogitsune no Ran
Time After Time ~Hana Mau Machi de~
Utsukushiki Zankoku na Sekai (full)
Shiki Ori no Hane

I also have the list on my UTAU's homepage, in case I forget to update here.

Work in progress:
A Certain Night
Boukoku no Nemesis -- Hitoshizuku-P
Tengoku to Jigoku -- Hitoshizuku-P
Milcrown Rensa -- Hitoshizuku-P
Yamato Nadeshiko -- Hitoshizuku-P (remake)
Meteor -- John (remake)
No Thank You -- from K-On
Hirari Hirari -- ??? (remake)
Tsumugi Uta -- Dateken

-TO DO LIST-
Ur-Style Arbitrary Style-
Undo:redo
The Beginning's Goodbye
Emotion and reasons
Itachigokko ∞ Lovers -- Hitoshizuku-P
Dreaming Little Bird -- Hayaya-P

As you can see, I'm a huge fan of Hitoshizuku-P.

Masa

Teto's Territory
Sequel to "Amatsukitsune", "Kogitsune no Ran" by Marasy added!

Masa

Teto's Territory
"Time after Time ~Hana Mau Machi de~" and "Utsukushiki Zankoku na Sekai" added!

I'm also opening requests!

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
If requests are still open, I'd like to request;

Ur-Style Arbitrary Style- There's a ust for the normal Ur-Style but it needs re-doing and I wouldn't know how to edit it to fit with Arbitrary Style.

Masa

Teto's Territory
Northern_Shore said:
There's one song I yet to find an Ust for...

Sorrow is like Affection by MitchieM.

Oh I forgot to mention something, I can't make USTs for songs that doesn't have an instrumental available. Sorry about this ^^;

Masa

Teto's Territory
King-Of-Screams said:
Undo:redo please! I will love you! ; w ;

Ok ^^ It doesn't seem too hard. I've got an UST that I need to finish urgently. I'll do this after that.

Lightzaver said:

Ur-Style Arbitrary Style- There's a ust for the normal Ur-Style but it needs re-doing and I wouldn't know how to edit it to fit with Arbitrary Style.

I have asked the original maker about modifying her UST, we'll see how it goes. If she reclines I'll just make one from scratch, though that might take a while.

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I always want a UST of Gozen-P's "A Certain Night" song. I want to create my own but idk how to make it. :smile:

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Masa said:
King-Of-Screams said:
Undo:redo please! I will love you! ; w ;

Ok ^^ It doesn't seem too hard. I've got an UST that I need to finish urgently. I'll do this after that.

Lightzaver said:

I have asked the original maker about modifying her UST, we'll see how it goes. If she reclines I'll just make one from scratch, though that might take a while.

Ah thank you! There is a newer ust by SpookyTan as the older one's uploader doesn't seem to be very active on youtube;;

xseerx

Teto's Territory
Oh I would be so happy if you could make a ust for "Let It Out" by miho fukuhara. I've been searching around, but can't seem to find a good for it.

Masa

Teto's Territory
xseerx said:
Oh I would be so happy if you could make a ust for "Let It Out" by miho fukuhara. I've been searching around, but can't seem to find a good for it.

I think SkyIsland21 has made one for it... but sure, I'll make one after I'm done with the one I'm working on now.:wink:

Northern_Shore

Teto's Territory
Nyah I think this is rude since I asked you before but I just found an off vocal of The beginnings goodbye from Honeyworks. I haven't found a Ust for it(or I'm not looking right.) Can you make an Ust for that song?

Masa

Teto's Territory
Northern_Shore said:
Nyah I think this is rude since I asked you before but I just found an off vocal of The beginnings goodbye from Honeyworks. I haven't found a Ust for it(or I'm not looking right.) Can you make an Ust for that song?

I'll have a go at it, but it seems like it's going to take a while.

DerpingToaster

Teto's Territory
Can you do Artifical Enemy? (It's a Kagerou Project song)

Take your time, I don't need the UST anytime soon!

Can you pm me the DL link once you're done please?

Thank you! :smile:

Masa

Teto's Territory
Lorreine Geralde said:
I always want a UST of Gozen-P's "A Certain Night" song. I want to create my own but idk how to make it. :smile:

It's a beautiful song! Thanks for introducing me to it!

I'll attempt it when I'm done with what I'm doing ^^

King-Of-Screams said:
Once you finish undo redo pm as well!

Alright, it would take a while though, I've got two USTs that I urgently need to finish (yes, I know, the number went up, sorry about that ^^:wink:.

DerpingToaster said:
Can you do Artifical Enemy? (It's a Kagerou Project song)

Take your time, I don't need the UST anytime soon!

Can you pm me the DL link once you're done please?

Thank you! :smile:

There's already one made by nmasao1, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZz6GFu2x8

But if you still want me to make one, let me know~

xseerx said:
Thank you so much! >_<

I'm a bit confused, are you going to use SkyIsland's UST, or would you still like me to make one? Just asking because I'm making a to-do list.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
No rush, but if you ever find you have some free time, could you try making a UST, or VSQ for Emotion and Reason? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi6JiyVjB84

Masa

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia said:
No rush, but if you ever find you have some free time, could you try making a UST, or VSQ for Emotion and Reason? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi6JiyVjB84

It's a good song, doesn't seem too hard either, I'll do it when I get the chance :smile: