uwu So the contest is over now! I enjoyed it a lot, and got 10 entries wtf!! I judged by the following criteria: - Do I like it myself? (10%) - Is it a good overall design? (40%) - Does it fit with the given theme? (50%) Even though only one has won, the designs will be featured in the VB under 'Design Concepts' and everyone will be mentioned under a readme, with contact infos. If you don't want your design to be featured, thats fine, just tell me, and it will not be included. The Art and Design are yours, you are free to do with them whatever you want. Faith/RottenVelvet/ @KanaVelvet This was my favourite for the longest time. I really enjoyed it, it looks like a great design and the theme is hit really good! Faith will win now a cover with an utau of their choice! @Oishi This one's actually the favourite of partial, Sora's artist! I really enjoyed this one, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of the hair haha! However it really captures the punk-rock element! Oishi has won 2 covers and a free oto! And number 1...and new Sora Inferno Design is... @Alky Wooo!!! Alky has won!!! Now this design, hhh! It gets 100% haha, but what makes it win? Easily! Individuality and Creativity: The hair is probably the most unique among ALL Sora designs, I LOVE how Alky played witv the covers! And another reason? It captures Sora himself the most! With this one, I felt: "Yes. This is sora!" Congrats Alky! You have won your design being used, and an original song featuring an UTAU and theme of your choice!! Thanks to everyone who participated! Thid has been a blast! Make sure to look out for Inferno being released soon...and more design contests! Edit: I decided NOT to list anyone but the top 3, as to respect the artists' feelings.