Merisdae ACT 4 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
sl195j.png

Logo by @Zoku

...Created by Esela, the Goddess of Youth, Femininity, Modesty, and Song,
Merisdae is the Construct of Moon - a curious child who wants
to sing and explore her new home on Earth...
Merisdae is a semi-commercial multi-append, multi-language, multi-pitch voicebank with a wide range of expression!

0faa15_2d14b1a94569468fa82acc81fd881da1.png

Technical Information
Recorded on a Citronic CCM1 Studio Cardioid Condenser Mic
+Blue Icicle XLR to USB Converter, Pop Filter
Minor Noise Removal done to samples.
Voiced by LunarConstruct
Managed by LunarConstruct

Voicebank Information
CVVCV 5pitch Multiappend Japanese - Reclist by Zurui
CVVC+ 5pitch Multiappend French - Reclist by Kevinp9568
VCCV 5pitch Multiappend English - Reclist by PaintedCZ
CVVC 5pitch Multiappend Korean - Reclist by UniverseJuice
CVVC 1pitch Core Varae - Reclist by LunarConstruct

0faa15_343c2e4e2e2e474083f0a277cd3edb67.png

-bluemoon- by @UniverseJuice
0faa15_fa5e3cf5499541d496db49a4633cce4d.png

-bloodmoon- by @UniverseJuice
0faa15_f75063dd5ab744b6a57492bf401b9125.png

-crescentmoon- by @UniverseJuice
0faa15_315cdd0aa5d0450b9c2026b4c07e1065.png

-fullmoon- by amy-artsu
0faa15_5e56a4ebf32a4f809c3b46cf62bf8c87.png

-newmoon- by amy-artsu

Merisdae has 5 different banks, each named after a phase of the moon - in reference to her name: Merisdae (Moonlight in Varae, the language of the world in which she is from). Each bank has multiple languages in it, in multiple pitches! The pitches are G3, C4, G4, B4, and D5. This results in a total of 101 recorded pitches across all languages, taking into account each of the 4 languages has 5 appends, and each of those appends have 5 pitches (4*5*5=100+1 extra)

To use this bank, simply select the voice you would like to use in UTAU! If you want to use any of the "all_" banks (which are packages of all of the appends for that language), then you have to add suffixes for each append. The suffixes are as follows:

p: -bloodmoon- (Strong, Powerful Voicebank)
s: -bluemoon- (Soft, Whispery Voicebank)
no suffix: -crescentmoon- (Core, Natural Voicebank)
f: -fullmoon- (Deeper, Mature Voicebank)
n: -newmoon- (Cute, Childish Voicebank)

There is also another suffix you can use to manually select the pitch, and override the set prefix.map. If you add " (pitch)" to the end of any sound, then it will be changed manually.

Examples:
[か] would give you crescentmoon's ka, in whatever pitch the prefix map dictates.
[か p] would give you bloodmoon's ka, in whatever pitch the prefix map dictates.
[か p B4] would give you bloodmoon's ka, in the B4 pitch, regardless of the prefix.map.

Usage Tutorials

This tutorial will use her -all_japanese- bank, for explanation's sake.
21f9c77aea.png

To begin, start with a CVVC Japanese UST. She can be used with just CV, but that is not her intended use, so do not expect similar outcomes.
If you were to play it as is, it will be her -crescentmoon- bank by default.

30e0d0429e.png

Now, if you wanted this to be in her -bloodmoon- bank instead, you would add the "_p" suffix to all of the notes.

fdc59201ba.png

Further, if you wanted to specify the pitch G4, you would add the "_G4" suffix.
A sample can end up looking like [か_s_D5] for -bluemoon-'s "ka" in the D5 pitch.

Video Tutorials may be uploaded once Merisdae is released.

Semi-Commercial? What do you mean?
Merisdae ACT 4 will be a free-to-download UTAU, though I am going to be selling physical copies and commercial licenses on my Storenvy. Because UTAU has played such an important role in my life, I want to make sure that other people have the same opportunities to do well with UTAU and music in general, thus providing it for free. I want everyone who wants to use Merisdae be able to use her, instead of not being able to because they don't have the money, like I did when I joined this community back in 2010.

News/Announcements
Check out this Checklist to see what banks I have finished!
c4206bfd33.png

Merisdae -crescentmoon_japanese- is currently accepting Beta Testers! Please message me for more information.

I am always looking for art! I have concept and official art done for all of her banks (each append has a slightly different design) but I wanted to do a little charity-type thing with it. I want a lot of art for her official release, so I'm planning on saving up money and getting commissions from people who need money for emergency reasons (medical, food, anything that will help the artist out with life). If you are running emergency commissions, or know someone who is, then please let me know! I probably will not be able to do the commissions as of now due to money problems myself, but I definitely will in the future if they are still willing.

Most Recent Demos/Teasers:

21b2ex1.png
sqgk5v.png

Website | UTAUniverse Wikia
sqgk5v.png
eskjua.png
4ubh3n.png
sb5v91.png

Email: tsukihikari816@gmail.com
Website

Last edited: