Mini Colouring Contest

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Since it's UTAU related, I decided to post this here to hopefully get a few more entries [as of now, I have only one].

The full like is here, but I'll go ahead and post the info about it on this thread, too.

-

Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm still dissatisfied with my current design for my in-progress UTAU, CASSIEL. So, I'd like to hold a mini contest for people to come up with their own colourschemes for him. This isn't based on your skill, just the overall finished design.

Rules
  • Download the .PSD containing the line art and shading here.
  • Colour the image however you like, including patterns, shapes, or just flat colours.
  • You may alter the outfit and hairstyle however you like, but the body must remain the same.
  • You may use my shading, or you may disregard it and use your own, or you may submit your entry with no shading at all.
  • If you want to, you can draw your own image, but it is not necessary and will not be judged higher than using mine.
  • The winning design will likely be altered in some form or fashion to my tastes afterwards, but you will still be credited with influence.

Prizes
  • The winner will receive one coloured full body of any character they like
  • The runner up will receive one line art bust of any character they like