Misora Haru 3D figure

Ezkori

Teto's Territory
Hello! I was able to 3D print my UTAUloid named Misora Haru. I spent all day painting the figure and I wanted to share the results!

It took a lot of work and I am satisfied with the results. The reason I am sharing this is that I know that Misora Haru's voicebank is a little outdated and there are some things that need fixing, but hopefully this can be the start to the revival of her project.
Thank you.

Reactions: Agatechlo

Ronnie <UniverseJuice>

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This looks really cool and awesome! One thing I might recommend is to sand down the figure a bit? It looks really cool, but it's still obviously a 3d printed thing, so you can see the fiber lines? To make it smoother, a light sanding might be a nice little thing to make it look even better than it does now!!

Reactions: Agatechlo

Ezkori

Teto's Territory
This looks really cool and awesome! One thing I might recommend is to sand down the figure a bit? It looks really cool, but it's still obviously a 3d printed thing, so you can see the fiber lines? To make it smoother, a light sanding might be a nice little thing to make it look even better than it does now!!
It is very very fragile and I am concerned that it might break if I sand it any more than I did. I totally agree with you though.