Miyu's offical outfit final?

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So im just done drawing miyu and fixing her up im just to tired ^^; the navy blue i didnt like how it came out but later on in the future when i have to draw her again i will make the navy blue lighter and the hair i will put more details but over all i like it :smile: and i hope you guys do too ^^ and thanks for the help from you guys ^^

Miyu.png

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
She looks adorable! I like the whole space theme/astronaut theme around her! But question: are you gonna give her her own logo of sorts? Is the NASA logo just a placeholder on the sides?

Reactions: Nohkara

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
When I first saw the image, I couldn't help but instantly think of Yamine Renri. Their hair and eyes are very similar looking. Perhaps change the shade to maybe more orange-ish reddish so she can have a 3-hue color scheme?

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When I first saw the image, I couldn't help but instantly think of Yamine Renri. Their hair and eyes are very similar looking. Perhaps change the shade to maybe more orange-ish reddish so she can have a 3-hue color scheme?
I didn't even know that Utau even exist XD but there multi Utau with the same hair color too but I really don't like the color orange and blue I cant go with cause it'll look like miku unless I go with pale blue but she'll look like ao Capella which is my share Utau yamine looks like she has pink hair... and theres so many Utau with the same hair color though so its Hard T-T what I can do is make give her a fade to maybe black tips or maybe a really light paste purple
[doublepost=1488014590][/doublepost]
She looks adorable! I like the whole space theme/astronaut theme around her! But question: are you gonna give her her own logo of sorts? Is the NASA logo just a placeholder on the sides?
She has her own logos :smile: it looks like NASA but it ain't I will draw a pic of her full outfit all the way around so people will know what it all looks like ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru