MMD Bones?

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah...I finally made an MMD model~.
Even though I couldn't really find the correct clothes and had to improvise.

Anyway, I got everything settled...except the bones and physics and such. And I think I'd mess them up really bad. <:D

So is anyone willing to just fix the bones and physics for me? Thank you so much!

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can't add bones and physics, but if I'm deleting extra bones and physics, I can look at your model if you want.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know I shouldn't double post, but...

Could you link me to all the parts you used to make this model? If I can't fix the model you gave me, I'll redo the whole model for you (since it's easier to check parts before they get put on a model instead of after). If it's okay that is.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh god, I'm actually really proud of that, because I figured it out all my mahself. :sing:

Use that hair, but load it onto the model BEFORE anything else, so the model is naked except for the hair. Then go to Edit, and select MirrorModel.

Basically, it does what it says: mirror images the entire model. But if you just have the hair, you get mirrored hair and the model is still the same. ouo

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
SakisCookie link said:
Awwww. D:

What's wrong with them? Retarded physics?
Yeah, or they're just made to fit a specific model type and won't really fit on others.

Mayuen

Momo's Minion
A suggestion is to try to find a model with a dress (or a skirt for that matter) with nice physics and then add on necessary accessories.
Just be sure to check the model's rules and such ^^