MMD Model Help, Pleeeeeease! >.<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm the absolute worst at PMD editor only because A: I don't have a one of a kind outfit or hair JUST for my UTAU Yuumei and B...Putting clothes the models on really gives me a migraine. e - e

Is there possibly anyone out there that knows how to make outfits for the models (and put them on properly..)? I REALLY want her to have her own custom clothes. I could really use some help on this because I'd absolutely love to learn how to use MMD for upcoming videos when I can't get a good art cover..Which is becoming quite frequently, unfortunately. >->;

Here's her references:
Her Photobucket (Please, Please, PLEASE follow whatever is in her description as best as you can)
ACT1:
yuumeiutauloid.png

yuumeicheeb-1.png

ACT2:
yuumeisketch.png

yuumeifreeb.png
yuumeitrade-1.png
OR.. You know what. Is there anyone that can make a complete model, base and everything, based off of the one I made (using someone else's base, of course.. ;U;'' )? Please? I don't know what I could do as far as 'payment' and thanks for helping but..We can negotiate? ; W;

ChaudChocolat

Momo's Minion
I'm very busy but i might take a look, i have some idea of how to make some parts.
But do not exept me to take it as some kind of request or commision. She has an interesting design that why i might try.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alrighty. Thank you for posting in hre, and if you do give it a go, I'd very much appreciate it! <3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just very Derpily boosting this up so it won't die..somehow. @ A@;;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MMD for miss Roze, please? I'm going back to school Monday, I'd REALLY like to at least get someone who's gonna start on it! ><

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well first, what kind of base would you like for your model? (Example: LAT, Animasa, Nakao, Kio, ect.)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Seeing as I don't know how most of the bases look, let me browse around dA and get back to you.. ;w ;''

EDIT- I think I would like this base. I'm not sure for eyes, though. And for clothes..Well, I have her reference pictures for that since I don't really want to use premade ones.. @_@;

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If it means anything, I've been trying to make your model, but MMD crashes when I try to test what I've done so far, so I'm not sure I can help you, but I'll keep trying. =(

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for trying, at least. ; w; If you can't help, then I really appreciate you trying anyway!!

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I figured out the problem I had! It was a bad part that I was trying to use. =X

Not perfect, but here's what I have so far:
RoseWIP.jpg