MMD model part request: Shirt

Discussion in '3D & Miku Miku Dance' started by UTAUKimi-Yamamoto, Aug 18, 2018.

1. UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    I'm making a MMD model for my UTAU and I can't seem to find the right shirt for her. Her shirt is a white scoop neck T-shirt with extra short sleeves with pink trim on the collar. Unfortunately I have no skills/experience in Blender or anything to make one myself so if someone could make that for me that would be great! I would also be willing to pay if necessary.

Specifics are that they must fit a TDA base model and already have the necessary physics, bones, etc.

Base model I'm using: https://www.deviantart.com/theonlysoul/art/MMD-TDA-BASE-DOWNLOAD-745723359

My UTAU's image reference: http://fav.me/db13chm Please don't judge me for using a base. If you need a better reference picture I can provide one. Also if you need any other references or information just ask! Thank you!

3. FiftiesYoungin

FiftiesYoungin Procrastination Who? Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    How much would you be willing to pay?

4. UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Trophy Points
    No more than $25.

5. FiftiesYoungin

FiftiesYoungin Procrastination Who? Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I could do it for $20 but I'd only be able to accept it in check form if that's okay

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  6. UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Trophy Points
    Yeah that's fine just PM me your address. Do you want your payment up front or would you accept it afterwards?