MMD Model Request

P

PurinPuff

So, as it turns out, I'm not very good at franken-modeling, so I'll put forth a MMD model request for anyone generous enough to help me out.

Here's Kazu official design, drawn by my girlfriend xx-eternaldreamer-xx on Deviantart:
[Link]

I'll put some bases and other things here, if you want me to sniff out other bases (the hat, the hair, etc.) please let me know, so I can find them.

Here's a basic body base, courtesy of MMDFakewings18 on Deviantart:
[Link]

Blazer texture:
[Link]

((If you want, I can tint the fabric more of a blue shade. Also, if you'd prefer a solid color without pattern, I can provide it for you.))

Pattern of plaid on tie and shorts:
[Link]

If you consider taking this on, thank-you very much! I hope you don't find his design too difficult.

I can repay you by using your UTAU, since I'm probably better at making covers than anything else. I'll do artwork for you as well, but I'm not as good as some of the other amazing people here. Maybe a combination of both? Make a song cover, then do the song artwork? I'm good at sniffing out off vocals, too, by the way. I'm NOT good at making USTs, but I'm good at getting a good start on them. xD /shot

P

PurinPuff

UPDATE: I found a suit top model for Kazu's blazer by Minamimoto777 on Deviantart:
[Link]

I'll continue to add to the list as I find more things. :3

P

PurinPuff

HiddenVenia link said:
Last outfit on the right with the hat, do you think that hat would be okay to use if I took the bow off?
http://jessieheart-2.deviantart.com/art/MMD-More-Idolmaster-Clothes-DL-290257765?q=gallery%3Ajessieheart-2%2F34870402&qo=3

For hair, would \"front\" number 2 work for the front? http://mmdmiki.deviantart.com/art/njxa-hair-278269561?q=gallery%3Ammd-mall%2F33282424&qo=3

YES, both of those will do just fine! Thank-you! I couldn't find anything. xD
Um, do you need me to find you a back?
This might work? The born back?

And do you think the gold eyes from this set will work?

If you need a hair texture, I can try to make one for you. :smile:

P

PurinPuff

Ooh! Those look nice. *u*
You can look for hair textures first, and I'll try to help as much as I can. x3